Jwinds Request Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
*person: Matt Hardy Holding the ECW title, Jeff holding the WWE title
colors: You decide
*text: World Champions
*size: You decide
font:
Name placement: Anywhere
pics: Matt Hardy holding the ECW title, Jeff holding the WWE title
comments:

Also a avatar with Jeff and Matt Hardy, you decide the specifics on that.

I really have to wait a week? I requested like 5 days ago.. so I think im good, and I repped you both.

exC.On

Reaction score
Im feeling it at the same time not. Your call though
4u9l4g.png

15yf9qa.png

9pvvvc.png

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Can I have a logo for an upcoming BTB? Its been a week btw. I'm not to picky with this one, just have it say GWF, which stands for Global Wrestling Federation, if you wan't to maybe do something with the global part. I don't care really just make it look nice, fluid, and something that can be placed onto pay per view posters. Thanks guys in advance, and I'll rep you guys again.

exC.On

Reaction score
Tried something quickly. 3 versions. If you have some colors in mind, I can change them
120mgw7.png

2vac9hk.png

ztgi02.png

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I'm not kind of feeling it. I like the first one the most, but still. Its the way the letters go into the globe. It just doesn't really attract me I guess. Can you make another attempt? If not its cool man, maybe jwind, or something? I'll rep you anyways.

EDIT: I have to spread :sad:

XRay91

Reaction score
Hello all i wanna request a Signature

*Theme: Some Nice Effects

*Colours: Black whit Grey and White.

*Person(s): Ron Simmons i prefer him whit hes DAMN! T-shirt on.

*Text:in Big Text. - DAMN!

Font: The same as on hes T shirt.

*Size: 400X150 pixels

Pics:
8818.png

Name placement: My full Name - Raymond -.

exC.On

Reaction score
I agree Diesel, my airbrush isn't working the best for some reason. But maybe give us more detail on what you want? Like colors, etc.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Alright since I like the way the first attempt was, I will say black, and white. Try to make it more of a fluid black, and white like Jwind did for BKB's NEW logo awhile ago. For the design I can't really tell you much, I guess keep it with the global theme, just try something else. I can't give much more feedback man, I'm sorry dude. So for now, colors are black, and white. As for the design, somewhat how you did the previous, just with a different attempt.

EDIT: Here try something along these lines, just without the sun rays around. Those are pretty gay lol. Also, try to add the fluid look as mentioned above. What I mean is I basically wan't mettalic colors, or candy paint colors (using paint used for cars as reference).
gwf.jpg

exC.On

Reaction score
Feels like I fail to understand what you want. So I'll let Jwind give it a try
Before i saw ur edit
2i1ifkp.png[

after
141mc2f.png

Here you go Ray, any changes you want, ask.
21ctfh5.png

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Thanks, but just try to add a clearer outline to the first one, and I'll just use that one. Sorry for being a chore, but I just wan't a good logo man.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Awesome dude, thanks for the trouble, and I'll spread right now to rep you once more. Your the shit dude.

XRay91

Reaction score
Here you go Ray, any changes you want, ask.
21ctfh5.png

1 thing coud u make a matching avatar? i dont mean just a cutted out pictere from the signature i mean cartoony ron simmons? ore something else...