• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Justin Timberlake

zigglerHEEL

possibly throwing myself to the wolves here..... but is it now acceptable to admit that I find just about everything JT does to be at least somewhat entertaining..... watching SNL tonight and it is clear that only Alec Baldwin is even close to being in the same league as a host and I think that's a stretch... I'm not a fan of his music, but only because I'm not into pop, or dance or whatever that is.... but the dude is crazy talented and I'm ok with saying it.......... sort of

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
I completely agree. His performances in Alpha Dog and Social Network were very impressive. I originally heard of him when he was in NSYNC, so I was used to avoiding him. But after seeing him in film, it totally changed my opinion of him. It's a shame he's said that he doesn't plan on becoming a serious actor because he could be amazing.

Deezy

DZ PZ
His choice in women I always respected, but he isn't entertaining to me. His movies suck, his comedic timing is terrible, and his music is unbearable, except that cry me a river song, that beat is my jam.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Alpha Dog was the bomb. The only movie of his I hated was that Blue movie with Mila Kunis.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Olivia Wilde's tits are the only reason to watch Alpha Dog, certainly wasn't for Timberlake's tough guy portrayal, and the only real good movie he was in was Black Snake Moan.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I'm not a fan of his music at all, but I do think the dude is pretty hilarious. His song's with The Lonely Island are awesome. I'm a fan of his SNL stuff as well.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
How was Timberlake a "tough guy" in Alpha Dog? His character was the exact opposite if anything.

Tapout

Watched In Time not to long ago and LOVED it. Watched the Social Network about a week after that and I have to say that Justin should just stick to Acting. I'm not into his music as I don't like the genre, but he is a rare case of a musician that transitioned quite nicely into acting, and has been doing great ever since. I don't watch Saturday Night Live anymore, but I'll watch it when he hosts cause I know it will be entertaining.

He should just stick to acting though, as he is mad talented.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Uhhh......yeah, that was kind of the point.

Does this place need a smarkasm face here?

I figured, I'm just not sure where the sarcasm is implied unless you think most people expect JT to play a tough guy... for whatever reason. The guy played a fucking child-snatcher with a conscience and portrayed the real-life Jesse Rugge very well.

Gimmick

I've always liked Justin, especially after Future/Sex Love/Sounds came out, which I thought was a great album. He's just one of those guys that's hard to dislike. He's a good singer, a decent actor and comes across as a genuinely nice guy.