Justin Gabriel getting a title shot

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
hometown hero Justin Gabriel will be facing Randy Orton, Big Show and Wade Barrett in Fatal 4 Way matches to determine which star gets an Intercontinental Title shot later on that same night.

For one I am excited that they are even considering Justin Gabriel for a title match. But, it sucks that he would have to compete against three men that probably wouldn't let him go over to well.

But, if he does pull off a victory and gets a title shot, then it would be pretty cool to actually see him in maybe a small feud with the IC champion at least. I don't think that they will give him the title, because they probably don't want it to look weak. (Which if they build up Justin on Raw for a couple of months he wouldn't look weak)

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
The title of this thread had me nervous, i see him going over in one of those shocker wins he'll prob go over Wade.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Title threw me off. But this is good. I personally prefer him in the tag division, but I've always enjoyed his singles work. Will be interesting to see how this goes. And why have Big Show and Orton in this? I don't get that.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
This sounds like pointless house show stuff. This match won't be aired, and neither will the title match.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
He will win via DQ.

They do it a lot for house shows.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Quite a common thing to ensure that the home crowd is happy by giving the local guy a relatively high profile match for their standing on the roster. Wouldn't be completely out of place getting a proper title shot on tv if they actually booked him regularly on RAW and/or Smackdown. He has had PPV title shots in the past and hasn't looked out of depth.