• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Justin Bieber Hate Thread - AKA People Jealous of Biebz Swag

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Pathetic level rising to 80%

3879-animated_gif-chuck_norris-dodgeball-thumbs_up.gif

Solid Snake

this of this as a Bieber hater containment camp. you will work long hours and eat stale bread for meals. you will all probably die and be buried in a mass grave
Just confess your love to him on Twitter already... Sheesh.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
I wish Bieber was half as talented as CM Punk. Then maybe his mic work wouldn't be so dull in songs.

Crayo

The Boss
Bieber > all of you

Can't even contain myself in a thread dedicated to Bieber hate. Fuck all of y'all (apart from you Dolph, biebs4lyf).

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Bieber > all of you

Can't even contain myself in a thread dedicated to Bieber hate. Fuck all of y'all (apart from you Dolph, biebs4lyf).
@Crayo this is the part where we tell them this was a trap and we are banning all Bieber bashers. go go go

Crayo

The Boss
Not even joking, before I found out you made this thread, I was going to immediately lock it as I thought it was a thread dedicated to Bieber hate. Now I know it's to contain these mother fuckers it's okay.