Justin Bieber "From the Heart" Tells Debunked Baby Mama, "You Will Never Get This"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swinny

Reaction score
Justin Bieber "From the Heart" Tells Debunked Baby Mama, "You Will Never Get This"

You better Belieb it!

Justin Bieber channeled his inner Sacha Baron Cohen on Saturday, taking to Twitter to randomly tweet his baby-mama accuser Mariah Yeater a bit of advice during his self-proclaimed #RANDOMTWITTERHOUR.

And what did the Biebs have to say to the 20-year-old who filed a now-debunked paternity claim? "You will never get this!"

Yup! The 18-year-old tweeted: "Dear Mariah Yeeter...we have never met...so from the heart i just wanted to say..." and continued with a link to the well known clip from the movie Borat: "You will never get this. You will never get this. La la la la la."

Sorry, Mariah!

E Online

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Wow, he's such a spoiled little prick. He really gives Canada a bad name and I hope someone puts him in his place soon.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Looks to me like he pwnt the chick. Bravo, Bieber.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Looks to me like he pwnt the chick. Bravo, Bieber.

Of course we're forgetting the underlying meaning of the whole tweet. Obviously she'll never get him, he's gay.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Had that joke been made a year ago I would have laughed, but I've come around to Bieber since seeing him on the Fantasy Factory an on Punk'd. On both shows he actually seemed cool and proved to me that he wasn't as big of a pussy as I thought he was by jumping a Go-Kart into Rob's foam pit.

I'm by no means a fan of his music, or the persona he projects, but he seems ok in real life.

The Viper

Reaction score
Had that joke been made a year ago I would have laughed, but I've come around to Bieber since seeing him on the Fantasy Factory an on Punk'd. On both shows he actually seemed cool and proved to me that he wasn't as big of a pussy as I thought he was by jumping a Go-Kart into Rob's foam pit.

I'm by no means a fan of his music, or the persona he projects, but he seems ok in real life.

.....and here I am thinking I was the only one who thought Justin was pretty cool on Punk'D and Fantasy Factory. He seems like a good kid outside of his shitty ass music. I know he gives A LOT of money to charity and that's always good in my book.

That tweet is pretty epic, BTW. Biebs owned.