• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Justin Beiber Reaches Deal With WWE

Travis40

GlamorousOnes.com is reporting that [COLOR=#003399 !important][COLOR=#003399 !important]Justin [COLOR=#003399 !important]Bieber[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] has come to terms with WWE for a WrestleMania appearance. We can't confirm or deny this report yet.

Dwayne Johnson's official Facebook page is now listed as "Dwayne [COLOR=#003399 !important][COLOR=#003399 !important]the [COLOR=#003399 !important]Rock[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] Johnson". He has also opened a Twitter account at Twitter.com/therock. Over the last week or so, there were numerous people within WWE who were under the impression that Bob Barker was going to be the host of WrestleMania 27. That could have been put out there though to throw people off. From what we're hearing, Vince McMahon is the only person who knows who it is. We'll see shortly.

-PWInsider

Well....I don't like Beiber, but it's a great move by WWE.

ahorrig

Unfortunately for us, Bieber=ratings. I think they should have people that have some remote link to wrestling, or at least appeal to wwe fans.

WWE is PG. They are cultivating a fresh crop of kids that will grow into adolescents that will be their fanbase for the next 10+ years. Justin Beiber is probably the hottest musical act in the entire industry right now and happens to appeal to the fanbase the WWE is trying to appeal to. Anyone who thinks this is a bad move is a full on fucking idiot who couldn't run a sidewalk lemonade stand. And that's regardless about how you feel about his music. If this is legit, the E is doing it's best job for a Mania since 20. They gave their older fans the Rock and giving it's new audience an icon of their times. Everyone wins.

Dylanfsd

If the rock came out and embarrassed him, I would be pretty happy. Can't remember if he said him and Beiber were friends or not.. on top of the fact that I couldnt see it happening.

ahorrig

my only problem is what are bieber fans? they are comprised of teenage girls, who probably dont even care about wrestling.
I think the only good thing about this is there might be more mania buys from the hardcore bieber fans.

Italian Outsider

WWE is PG. They are cultivating a fresh crop of kids that will grow into adolescents that will be their fanbase for the next 10+ years. Justin Beiber is probably the hottest musical act in the entire industry right now and happens to appeal to the fanbase the WWE is trying to appeal to. Anyone who thinks this is a bad move is a full on fucking idiot who couldn't run a sidewalk lemonade stand. And that's regardless about how you feel about his music. If this is legit, the E is doing it's best job for a Mania since 20. They gave their older fans the Rock and giving it's new audience an icon of their times. Everyone wins.

This.
Really, we have The Rock, it's enough to make me forget Bieber is around.

fuzzy

why is this beaver kid even apparing at WM? he's not needed whatsoever! and the rock did mentioned him when he did his promo on raw, he said" he knows who beaver is and he's a cool guy" something along those lines.

ahorrig

why is this beaver kid even apparing at WM? he's not needed whatsoever! and the rock did mentioned him when he did his promo on raw, he said" he knows who beaver is and he's a cool guy" something along those lines.

When he mentioned bieber, the crowd actually boo'ed. I lol'ed at that. Yeah, rock and some great looking matches are making this seem like a really good wrestlemania.