Just so you guys know

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
This is correct...

NXT UK > NXT > PROGRESS > NJPW> AEW > 205 LIVE > ROH > IMPACT > RAW & SD

There's no other order to put these in... it's so OBVIOUSLY true & I don't care what you say

Your opinion doesn't matter

Last edited:

Crash

Reaction score
This is correct...

NXT UK > NXT > NJPW > PROGRESS > AEW > 205 LIVE > ROH > IMPACT > RAW & SD

There's no other order to put these in... it's so OBVIOUSLY true & I don't care what you say

Your opinion doesn't matter

I like your list but I'll post mine, only adding the ones I watch...

NXT > 205 LIVE > NXT UK > NJPW > ROH > SMACKDOWN >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> RAW

Crash

Reaction score
I have seen a bit of progress before but not enough to make a judgement.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Any Japaneses Wrestling Promotion (NJPW, Stardom, Ice Ribbion, etc) > Any Indy Wrestling Promotion (Progress, wXw, AAW, Women's Wrestling Revolution, Shimmer, etc) > NXT > 205 Live > RAW and Smackdown

I would do a more profound list, but I watched over 20 or so companies and don't feel like listing them all.

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Any Japaneses Wrestling Promotion (NJPW, Stardom, Ice Ribbion, etc) > Any Indy Wrestling Promotion (Progress, wXw, AAW, Women's Wrestling Revolution, Shimmer, etc) > NXT > 205 Live > RAW and Smackdown

I would do a more profound list, but I watched over 20 or so companies and don't feel like listing them all.

Hell even WCW right before it closed > RAW & SD

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
At least there was unexpected stuff and it wasn't so predictable like WWE today.
You pretty much summed up why I quiet watching WWE, and even when some of the things were predictable they were either so awful you laugh or you just were like okay that was from outta nowhere and just ignored it, you know.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Wwe today is far from being predictable. You've just gotten better at picking up the wrestling clichés that have been around forever. I wouldn't of predicted Kofi Kingston would be a main event guy in 2019. WWE is a strange beast.

In 2010, the idea of NXT being a show booked by vince full of Internet virgin wrestlers. Unreal how much wwe has changed. Very unpredictable

Last edited:
Reactions: Crash

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Wwe today is far from being predictable. You've just gotten better at picking up the wrestling clichés that have been around forever. I wouldn't of predicted Kofi Kingston would be a main event guy in 2019. WWE is a strange beast.

In 2010, the idea of NXT being a show booked by vince full of Internet virgin wrestlers. Unreal how much wwe has changed. Very unpredictable

RAW & SD... Most predictable crap ever, it doesn't matter why. Not that they try anything new & when it is new it's complete garbage or bad comedy

Redboy123@

Reaction score
RAW & SD... Most predictable crap ever, it doesn't matter why. Not that they try anything new & when it is new it's complete garbage or bad comedy
Yeah same old same old shit. That doesn't mean there booking is predictable. They book on the fly all the time. So obviously more times then once they actually do something unpredictable. Whether that's exciting or boring, it doesn't matter.

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Yeah same old same old shit. That doesn't mean there booking is predictable. They book on the fly all the time. So obviously more times then once they actually do something unpredictable. Whether that's exciting or boring, it doesn't matter.

What on RAW & SD has been unpredictable as of late?

Redboy123@

Reaction score
What on RAW & SD has been unpredictable as of late?
I didn't think Kofi would pin the WWE champion, Joe and Hardy. All this Kofi Kingston hype was non existent 2 weeks ago. Nobody predicted this.

If wwe is so predictable then I'm expecting you to tell me the Wrestlemania card right now and it better be right.

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I didn't think Kofi would pin the WWE champion, Joe and Hardy. All this Kofi Kingston hype was non existent 2 weeks ago. Nobody predicted this.

If wwe is so predictable then I'm expecting you to tell me the Wrestlemania card right now and it better be right.

Dude nobody can predict every single match... but what MOST people are saying is that it's a VERY predictable show MOST of the time & it sucks either way MOST of the time even when it's not... lol "it better be" ...Come off of it