• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Gotta love Deezy's holier then thou attitude. I'm not a snark either if that's what you were implying. I stated a simple opinion and the wrestling police are here to criticize it as they are some kind of professional wrestling guru.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Gotta love Deezy's holier then thou attitude. I'm not a snark either if that's what you were implying. I stated a simple opinion and the wrestling police are here to criticize it as they are some kind of professional wrestling guru.

Waitwut? Holier than thou? How is that? By saying I'm not a smark? Just a fan, a guy who happens to like wrestling and wants to talk about it with people with the same interest. And not want to hear the constant talks about this sucks and that sucks and everything sucks, it was better in my day and all that other shit.

By the way, I wasn't implying anything about you, quite frankly I agreed with the OP match sucked, but there were tons of other matches that were far worse during that time.

Reaction score
The dreaded cup of iced soda to the face was a great move. The greatness came from guys like Al Snow or Foley being willing to sell it. The shit is silly, but it's supposed to be. A big part of wrestling's charm to me is that you have or had a lot of guys willing to make damn fools of themselves. I think Cena once said in an interview that's part of his success is his getting past the fear of looking like a fool.

Skits like "choppy choppy pee pee" or the bed pan to the head in the hospital weren't great or even good writing by any stretch of the imagination. It's silly, it's over the top, but it's funny as hell for it's absurdity. There were a lot of dumb ass ideas that bombed too. But I still appreciated that they were willing to bring in characters that were different or try things that weren't exactly like the last segment.

Variety is good for rasslin'. After all, it's a side show too. And it's boring as hell if everyone's the bearded lady.