Just got a warning..

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Antony_nz

Reaction score
So im asking how old does a thread have to be before its to old to post in.
Is it 3 days the max or what?

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
I'm speaking out here but I don't see where 3 days is a problem, if it was a week yeah but some people can't get on for three days, okay maybe something happened, they came back on and see a topic that really interests them, they can't reply cause its three days? I dunno to me it seems unfair but meh whatever.

Reaction score
Australia... and no, I do not ride around on a Kan
I don't see why it's a problem at all, what the fuck is wrong with bringing back discussion? I can understand maybe if it is a very old news story about wrestling though, but a thread just for any discussion naah..

But hey, can't agree with everything...Right?

Side note: I have one infraction that has now expired. I copped it for spamming on purpose... :p A while ago now though.

and NO WARNINGS!

Kizza

And if it isn't to bring back discussion, what is your ALL IMPORTANT VIEW on the situation.

LKP

i got one also and made a so called thread about it on peepshow the guy who give me the warning. Never mind i got 5 pages out of it and im still going strong. Come join me in the hell in a thread where anything goes. And people still bad rep you. I'm like wtf? Im an attention whore and etc etc. Yet no matter what i say in HIAT you still get bad repped for it and its anything goes? Its like being dq'd in a no dq match.

Antony_nz

Reaction score
Yea its gay. But who cares now its over.
I wish the admin would just ban me when i deserve it. I gave them the opitunity

The adminstrator here is very imature.
I mean look at this childish shit.
He dereps me saying: you likely were exposed to severe doses of radiation as a child.
What is this crap? He then goes into derep me over and over again with comments like: lol 'dereped' again.
moron.
hi
what?
Hi again
Yup. Awesome isn't it?

Hes the fucking administrator and hes acting like a pissed of 10 year old. Is this really how you all want your administrator to act?
I gave you the chance to ban me on the anorexic thread but you missed it.

And i know alot of you are going to say "but you act like a 10 year old your self!". I know but im just a random troll. He is a administrator!
Feel free to derep me but send a email and talk about your problem instead of leaving cry baby bitch comments like that then refusing to discuss your point when confronted about it.

Axis

To be fair, all of MikeRaw's posts are shitty, and I assume he doesn't get warnings for them.

MikeRaw

Go do something bad then Antony, any of the staff would be glad to ban you.

LKP

If you read his post mike his is kinda right the admins are kinda harsh or just power hungry some of the time.

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
I agree but thats with alot of sites. There not complete assholes either though, I mean they joke around and all, I'm probably closer to Chuck (hes cool just from reading some things and talking to him recently, hes laid back) MS is cool, though he got me eliminated... bastard I won't forget. lol, sometimes you gotta be strict as a admin and I have been admin on sites and done the same so I can't talk its a thing that just happens.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

i got one also and made a so called thread about it on peepshow the guy who give me the warning. Never mind i got 5 pages out of it and im still going strong. Come join me in the hell in a thread where anything goes. And people still bad rep you. I'm like wtf? Im an attention whore and etc etc. Yet no matter what i say in HIAT you still get bad repped for it and its anything goes? Its like being dq'd in a no dq match.

Where does it say no neg rep in HIAT? Oh right, it doesn't.

Besides, even when you post in HIAT, we can still tell that you're an inbred with two heads yet no functioning brain.

Yea its gay. But who cares now its over.
I wish the admin would just ban me when i deserve it. I gave them the opitunity

The adminstrator here is very imature.
I mean look at this childish shit.
He dereps me saying: you likely were exposed to severe doses of radiation as a child.
What is this crap? He then goes into derep me over and over again with comments like: lol 'dereped' again.
moron.
hi
what?
Hi again
Yup. Awesome isn't it?

Hes the fucking administrator and hes acting like a pissed of 10 year old. Is this really how you all want your administrator to act?
I gave you the chance to ban me on the anorexic thread but you missed it.

And i know alot of you are going to say "but you act like a 10 year old your self!". I know but im just a random troll. He is a administrator!
Feel free to derep me but send a email and talk about your problem instead of leaving cry baby bitch comments like that then refusing to discuss your point when confronted about it.

People DEREP you because you have the intelligence of a hampster on crack. I thought you could work that out for yourself.