Just gonna take a minute to gloat just a little bit

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

sharkboy 3:16

Reaction score
I dunno, change back to the old staff or atleast the old amount, not every good member can be apart of staff, sometime you just have to keep them as being good active members. I also hate the 'My profile' thing and everything that changed there, should have just stuck with the good old User CP and whatnot. If all that stuff stayed the same maybe the forum would have stayed active. Fucked if I know, all I know is this place is really dead/boring these days and somethings gotta change if its ever gonna be any good again.

While I'm making my 3rd post or so in ages I'd just like to make a shout out to BKB, Great One, TIO, Beer, CTG, HTK and Kizza :D

...god...

Reaction score
give mod to the people who say they're actually gonna help try to make it active again. Colin White comes to mind, he offered, but no one gave him a chance. Might as well give it to John too, like how much worse could it get?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
give mod to the people who say they're actually gonna help try to make it active again. Colin White comes to mind, he offered, but no one gave him a chance. Might as well give it to John too, like how much worse could it get?

Why do you even need more than what you have now?

sharkboy 3:16

Reaction score
Where have you been? Still with sheep and stuff?
Yeah pretty much haha, I haven't really been anywhere, just not on here.

He's a Kiwi, what else would he be fucking?
Your mother.

Never gonna happen.
Wouldn't hurt to try and is Mike Chaos active? If he isn't then he's not around to tell TIO what to do so TIO could pretty much do whatever.

I dunno all I know is that if you want an active forum something has to change.