Just Call Me Daddy! My 20 Greatest Dads In TV History

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
best_dad_in_the_galaxy_2048x2048.jpg

This list will consist of my fav dads in tv history and im saying TV Dads Movie Dads be a list all on them selves and we will be counting one actor per list so if they were dads on multiple shows its a no go so you wont see the same actor on here twice. The rules are simple they must be a father to someone on the show. Therefore as much as everyone may like to see it people like Giles from Buffy The Vampire Slayer he will not count.

List:
20. Hank Moody
19. Burt Hummel
18. Frank Gallagher

Last edited:

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Honorable Mentions:
Ted Mosby How I Met Your Mother!
Piney Sons Of Anarchy!
Eddard Stark Game Of Thrones

Reactions: Chris

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
20. Hank Moody (Californication)
hank213h-jacket1.jpg

Start off this list with Mr. Hank Moody father of Becca from Californication which is still to this day one of my favorite shows of all time. Hank is a lot of things the first being a drunk a self sabotaging man that is a womanizer that does what he wants with no thought on what it maybe do to others. He has made a lot of mistakes and hes certainly not the best father on paper but at the end of the day he loves his daughters and through all the mess that is the life of Hank Moody the one thing you can't question is the love for his daughter. You can see it everytime he sees her come into a room. Then of course there is another one and I dont want to get to much into it for those who havent watched but, again he does his best for them. Hank Moody isnt the perfect father but hes for sure one of my favs.

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
19. Burt Hummel (Glee)

What can you say bout a guy like Burt Hummel a man who is a old fashion guy who even though he may not understand his son at times loves and cares for him so much as his son came out to him as his son was bullied Burt did everything in his power to protect his son even to go as far as telling Finn his gf son not to be welcomed in his house for calling him a slanderous offensive word. Burt deserves to be on the list.

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
18. Frank Gallagher (Shameless US Version)
tumblr_my92k0bfWy1r3x7xzo1_250.gif

Let me start off by saying this Frank isn't the perfect dad obviously but, there is something out him through all the shit he has done he still loves his kids he accepts their kids for whoever they are and will protect them with every inch of his being. Frank has shown time after time on Shameless that even through all the bad things he has done he has done some great things to protect every kid of his from getting Debbie to to the docs when she went into labor to telling Lip he has a problem with drinks & Fiona for that matter to accepting Ian Bi-Polar & coming out to protecting the whole family in this clip. He loves his kids in his own way.

Reactions: Chris