June is Clown History Month

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BDC

Reaction score
Wisecrack.jpg

Ok, people! June is Clown History Month and my intentions are to run down the Clown of the day here on the ACW interactive! And, HELL, I'm already behind.
But ya gotta understand! Me and the boys opened our favorite month with a bang! A helluva party that brought the cops down on our painted asses several times!

SO, I thought I'd share a few tidbits and pics from the shindig!

clown-car.png

Here comes some of the guys from my graduating class!
Bongo there ridin' shotgun looks to be lit already! The writing on his hands are to 'get rid of the ugly chicks'...his own words! WOW!

circus_clowns.jpg

Shifty, Rango (still has a serious ketchup addiction), BONO (was forced to turn the N on it's side due to copywrite infringement/don't think it worked), Stanky, Grizzy (refuses to THIS DAY to shave that beard), Nik Nak Paddy Wack (Yes, he's a toker), Cookie (YUM!) and Joe.

These are my homefries from back in the day. We all shared the same clown car back at school. Ah, that Clown Car was like home....because it was home. And that made COOKIE there up front right the most popular clown in our fraternity car!

BADCLOWN_CAR_0022.jpg

drunk_clown.png

I'm not sure who the hell this was, but just about anybody with facepaint on was welcome!

DIRTY_phpajvzpo.png

Well, the party wasn't a total bust! I mean, Paddy Wack brought in some awesome CLown Hookers...or where they strippers? Ya know, maybe he said they were his neices...Could explain the massive fight before he left.

icp2.jpg

Ya know, I said all with facepaint were welcome. This crowd showed up out front...
HELL NO!! NO JUGGALOS!!! Inane Clown Pussies!!

clown.jpg

Ah, the token black clown from our old school, Coonie. Never could handle his Malt liquor!

david-lynch-crazy-clown-time-video.jpg

Well, it's not a party until cousin Bif sets his hair on fire...then the gazebo out back...then the house...

142558-1588237-931.jpg

400px-Fireman_2.jpg

Well, that pretty much shut her down. But it wasn't a total bust! We got to spend the night back in our old Fratcar!
Good seein' ya again, Cookie!!

BADCLOWN_CAR_0022.jpg

(BTW, that's not a hood ornament, that's Uncle *uck, don't ask....​

BDC

Reaction score
Sorry, it's taken so long to get back to ya, but it took a couple of days to sleep off that party! Banks showed up for the after party party and we lit up the neighborhood!

But as a proud clown, I feel it is my responsiblity to educate you idiots in the deep history of clowns. More about that later, but today we honor OUR CLOWN OF THE DAY!!

THE CLOWN OF THE DAY is those idiots who spend their time painting clown and Joker faces on politicians!

Clown Politicians Pictures - Strange Clown Politicians Pics

george-w-bush-clown-23684.jpg

ObamaClown.jpg

Real-Clown-49768.jpg

As you can see, it transcends party or country. They think they're making commentary on politics, but all they're doing is making clowns look bad.
SO STOP IT....We know who you are and where you live!!!!

AND, in honor of HUG A CAT DAY during CLOWN HISTORY MONTH, here's a few pics:

imagesqtbnANd9GcTglYNthqyVqhlTzcUSTxxQUKUSYHg6haX9oTXk6BiJXBW3vD56.jpg

I think this about sums it up! It captures the feelings of a cat forced to wear a clown suit.

70235663_8f4d12a12a.jpg

This one reminds me of Uncle *uck! lol!!

70lg.jpg
jangles-yogi.jpg

Apparently, Clowns have been torturing cats for a long time!!

Sexy-Clown-With-Cat-524x700.jpg

Woops! This if from my cat sitter...yeah, that's my story and I'm sticking to it!!
(And, yes, that's a possum! lol!)

BDC

Reaction score
Hello, kiddies! Enjoying Clown History Month?
I know I am!

Well, today is ALSO National Running Day...lol

SO...

Today's CLOWN OF THE DAY is the fastest clown I know and everybody should be running from! (See what I did there?)

SWEET TOOTH OF THE TWISTED METAL GAMES!

TwistedMetalPS3SweetTooth.jpg

Oh, the memories of car chases and car crashes! Two of my FAVORITE things about cars!

51hv1PUuFYL_SL500_AA300_.jpg

I loved playing as Sweet Tooth and that cool Ice Cream Truck!

sweet_tooth.jpg

This guy did too, that's why he made a working model. Can't wait to see the clown head light up and fly!!!

[video=youtube;Y_LnYyvDGOc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_LnYyvDGOc&oref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fresults%3Fsear ch_query%3Dsweet%2Btooth[/video]

AND in honor of NATIONAL RUNNING DAY...this clown!!

typearticlePortrait.jpg

This clown broke the record time for running it in a clown costume! Next, he's going for the record for running as Elvis!! Ha!!

Clown Marathon Record Falls, Hilariously | RW Daily

Laterz, boys and girls! GOTTA RUN!!

BDC

Reaction score
Missed a few days. The party goes on all month!

Well, we missed Daniel Boone Day! ANd as you can see for yourselves, there are no clowns in Daniel Boone, Kentucky! Bigoted fools! They don't deserve a triple crown rating!! Karma's a clown and it's carrying a big pie!!

Clowns in Daniel Boone, KY - Topix

But the 7th was also National Ice Cream day...Darn, shoulda held off on Sweet Tooth, lol!

BUT Today was National Rubarb Pie Day! And you know clowns and pies!!

6a00e54f0ac1a68834010536e6dc9d970b-320wi.jpg

tumblr_ljnne1DqAJ1qz6f9yo1_500.jpg

Shit's not funny, YO!

genius-police-van.jpg

Now THIS is an idea!!

But when I think of Pies, I think Apple Pies! Today we honor the most well known clown of all times!

RONALD McDONALD!

baby-ronaldpreview.jpg

Here he is at just a few days old!

2998154767_4d0acc6240.jpg

And in Clown College, he was a hoot! Here we are trying to talk him out of streaking!

Then, after years of weezing off of the McDONALD's franchise, this footage was leaked!

[video=youtube;0GpUhULRIuA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=fvwp&v=0GpUhULRIuA[/video]
Needless to say, the board of directors were none the happier over THIS clown!

ronald-mcdonald-is-arrested.jpg

Ok, so the higher ya go up, the harder the fall! Here he is getting taken away after that Narc bust earlier this year! Not a happy clown here!

30570.jpg

And here he is today! Lo, how the mighty have fallen. Eh, he was a stuck up bastard anyway!

But don't worry! After this Burger King Commercial, El Loko is up to replace him!

[video=youtube;wTWDMA0LX3I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTWDMA0LX3I[/video]

What? You say they already have a replacement?

[video=youtube;Gr6Wwb6Std0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&NR=1&v=Gr6Wwb6Std0[/video]
Well, I guess if Brooke can do it, so can she! lol! I mean, it's going SO WELL for her, right?