• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I'll be rejoining. As a new character. No staff duties for me please. If you need a match done in an emergency situation, PM me on here and I will fit it in if I have time. But only if you need the extra help.

I can already tell this is going to be a train wreck. But it's going to be an amazing train wreck, I'll make sure of that.

Hometown Kid

Don't worry, Quinty, i'm involved. So this won't go to crap without a fight. Everything I touch on here turns to gold. :hug:

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Oh I'm not worried about you HTK. I'm just hoping that this new staff structure will have cooler heads than what's been shown thus far in this thread. There isn't a very high level of patience with the alumni thus far, which is never good. But I give everyone a chance, so I'll be trying out a new character.

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
might be a bit late but if you need someone who has nothing to do for the next couple of months im your guy. im shit at writing matches, but ill try to make myself usefull as often as possible.

anyway to undelete my character thing?

MizMasta3000

Naw man. You were before my time. JMay might have gotten rid of it

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
wells that sucks. had all my character history and titles and records and such. maybe i saved it...