July 15, 2011: THE DAY DISNEY FINALLY PAYS FOR THEIR STUPIDITY/GREED/INSANITY

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

iamironman

Reaction score
http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118019322.html?categoryid=1050&cs=1

Disney announced Thursday it has set release dates for toons "Winnie the Pooh" on July 15, 2011 and "Reboot Ralph," skedded for March 22, 2013.

"Reboot," which is rumored to have been originally titled "Joe Jump" (Daily Variety, July 26, 2006) and has been on Disney's plate for a while, will also get the 3D treatment. "Winnie," directed by Stephen Anderson and Don Hall, will rep Walt Disney Animation Studio's latest addition to its hand-drawn catalog.

Slated for a prime summer slot, "Winnie" will go head-to-head with Warner Bros.' final "Harry Potter" installment, while "Reboot" is the first pic to lay claim to the March date.

Disney's summer slate this year starts with Jake Gyllenhaal-starrer "Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time" on May 28, followed by 3D toon installment "Toy Story 3" on June 18 and "The Sorcerer's Apprentice" July 16.

in the words of a supporitng chracter in an iconic television series

HA HA!!!!!

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I don't get it. Disney is paying for it's stupidity because it's releasing Winnie the Poo at the same time as the Harry Potter movie? Elaborate.

Hit N Run

Reaction score
Yeah because Harry Potter fans would have been queuing up to see Winnie the Pooh, this is so going to kill Winnies ratings.

lol

Think you need to lay off the happy stuff man.

:hoover:

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
waitt.... wait...

Reboot?

omg it's actually fucking happening.

Bob and Enzo and Dot reunite against Megabyte. fuck I love that show. You could quote me on this forum if you looked in the favorite children tv shows thread.

It's Canadian so none of you probably have any idea wtf it is. Ms would even though this isn't the reboot they're making, it made me nostalgic. I just woke up I'm baked and hung over

NinoBrown

Reaction score
A Reboot movie? No, the man that did Megabyte's voice died a few years ago and I don't think Kevin Michael Richardson can pull it off (Not saying he will voice him but he's one of the most recognizable voice actors to date). I'm iffy about this movie, was it even well received in the US since it was a Canadian show?

Oh yeah Mike the TV better fucking be in it.

[yt]1d43r6iVgsc[/yt]

phantomgerald

Reaction score
It makes sense though. Kids will have to choose one, and I betcha most kids will choose Harry Potter. They might get a few toddlers, but that's it.

Kizza

Reaction score
Who cares about Winnie the Pooh or Harry Potter anymore? Toy Story and Monsters Inc. is where it's at.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Holy shit!!! Reboot!!! How did I miss that in the 1st post. That show was awesome. Forgot all about it. I was wondering where I heard IWF's Enzo's name from. I"m going to see if I can find a site to watch the episodes online.

Who cares about Winnie the Pooh or Harry Potter anymore? Toy Story and Monsters Inc. is where it's at.

June 18. Can't wait.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Toy Story 3 is going to be flat out epic. No matter how old I get Toy Story will always PWN the shit out of any of the other Pixar movies that come out. BUZZ LIGHTYEAR FTW!!!!

And on Reboot, I used to love that show when I was younger lol.