Juice's Sim Racing League

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
@Shania Twain

- Three sets of C1s (expected total 70 laps)
- Three Sets of C2s (expected total 48 laps)
- Two Set of C3s (expected total 35 laps)

these are how long the tyres are expected toto last. So there are 100 laps left. You just need to do the maths.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Whatever throw on some C2s now at the pit, do so again at lap 85 and then change to C3s at lap 125.

Not like it matters, you're gonna ask me again in like 2 hours if I wanna change my strategy like I'll understand what I'm doin' by then.

• Haha
Reactions: CakeWalker

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
:swaggyp maybe not this race, but one day

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
1607453553829.png

Race Update Four:

Lap 51-60

-Senna would pull into the pits and it would emerge that he was retiring from the race as he would drive directly into the garage area. Tony Stewart would be the only other driver to enter into the pits, and would change onto the C2 tires in a 17 second tyre change as well as some light repairs to the car itself. It would emerge from the footage that Stewart’s car had taken a few bumps but his pit team managed to put the car back together without any real issues.

- The field would then be allowed to unlap themselves by two laps as per the rule under caution, which would see Tony Stewart find himself just two laps down - whilst Earnhardt, Sr. now found both Jackie Stewart and Junior directly behind him on the lead lap as the safety car returned to the pits, with the green flag being waved on lap 55 as the race would officially restart, with only four cars left racing.

1607624529935.jpeg

- Senior though would have the best start off the line and continue to hold the lead of the race, but Junior would fare better than Jackie and would overtake the Scotsman to reclaim second place in the race. Tony although being two laps down, was now getting the best of his C2 tyres and was starting to show why the tortoise being slow and steady might just be the best method to win this marathon of a race. For the next five laps Senior would continue to lead the race, but Junior and Jackie would stay in the fighting remaining on the lead lap - it was clear the Porsche team were frustrated though as they were stuck in third despite having the benefit of faster tyres that unfortunately the power unit wasn’t able to compensate for.

Lap 61-70

- On lap 68 Jackie Stewart would pull into the pits for his second scheduled pitstop and his pit crew would really impress with a 4 second tyre change - the fastest of the whole weekend so far. However, he would lose a lap to Junior and Senior because of the stop which was to be expected. With the soft C3s on though, this was the racing stint that Stewart really had to make up positions if he had any chance of winning the races.

- Jackie C3s hadn’t quite warmed up after a couple of laps which caused him to make a mistake and drive off the track slightly, which meant that Tony Stewart was now just behind his namesake of no relation. Meanwhile, Junior was right behind his father in what was now proving to be a really interesting race. As Senior completed his 70th lap it was confirmed that the field had now been racing for over an hour (66 minute to be exact).

- We would then cut to a post-race interview involving Ayrton Senna

+ + + + +

1607696863831.jpeg
1607696905222.png

Wendy Venturini: After a major crash on Lap 50 involving Tony Stewart, Audi driver Ayrton Senna returned to the pits for the second time today and drove straight into the garage retiring the car. Ayrton I have to ask, what was it like driving the Audi today despite the clear problems you were facing?

Ayrton Senna: The car was fine, I have no issues with the Audi. I have issues with "professional" drivers like Tony Stewart who have no respect for the road and purposely crash other drivers. This is not how the beautiful sport of racing was meant to be, but Mr. Stewart will be left behind in the long run.

Wendy Venturini: Suggestions from onlookers is that the overall durability of the car is potentially the worst of all the entries this year. Does the Audi Family have any intention of getting their R&D team to make severe improvement to the overall durability of the car?

Ayrton Senna:Yes it appears that will have to be a priority with the quality of drivers in the league, I'm now realising.

Wendy Venturini: And finally Ayrton, you spend large portions of the race in third place battling both Junior and Jackie for second place on multiple occasions, despite mostly driving on less competitive harder tyres during this period. Do you think that the engine and chassis combination you have is capable of winning you a race this season and potentially even the overall championship?

Ayrton Senna:It's almost a certainty that I'll be at or near the top of the leader-board at the end of this season.

+ + + + +
Lap 71-80

- On lap 74 Junior would overtake Senior in an impressive manoeuvre around the outside of corner four taking the longer route, but then powering on down the home straight. To make matters worse about five laps later Junior was continuing to be on a rampant pace, whilst Senior was dropping a lot of time and actually would find himself lapped on lap 79. There were no technical reasons why Senior was dropping so much time, but it was clear that his fans were looking frustrated. Junior would reclaim a lap for himself with Tony, just two laps behind the leader. With it only taking one caution flag at this point in the race to totally neutralise anything that had happened previously - so everyone had to make sure they didn't make any mistakes but also make sure they pit at the right time.

PositionDriverLap
1stEarnhardt, Jr.Lead Lap (80)
2ndEarnhardt, Sr.+1
3rdJ. Stewart+1
4thT. Stewart+2
5thA. Senna Retired (Lap 50)

NB - will resume this next week

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
1607453553829.png

Race Update Five:

Lap 81-90
- Junior would continue to lead the race, although Senior would improve in his pace and find himself only half a lap down with Jackie just on the cusp of finding himself on the lead lap. Tony, who was still two laps down, would pull into the pit at the end of lap 85 for his second scheduled pit stop and have a quick 8 second tyre change before rejoining the race track. Tony would have a terrible time after leaving the pits, with his tyres struggling to warm up and he would lose time to the rest of the field. Senior would find himself just a car length behind Junior at the end of 90th lap, whilst Jackie was doing his best to close the gap but would come off the track slightly and the friction would almost lead to his car spinning after his inside wheel would hit the grass but the Scotsman would be lucky and keep the car on the track.

Lap 91-98
- The Earnhardts would battle each other for the lead of the race with the #300 and #333 car side rubbing each other quite aggressively with Junior refusing to back down which would cause Senior to spin out only to be caught totally off guard as Jackie Stewart who was still just one lap down would slam into Senior unable to avoid him leaving both the BMW and Porsche looking in a state as the yellow flag was immediately called with the race set to have less than 33% left to go after the restart.

DmvV291WwAEKmIY.jpg

LAP 98 INCIDENT!

hqdefault.jpg

- @Chuck Bass | Dale Earnhardt, Sr. & Jackie Stewart are both forced to make mandatory pit stops. (if you wish to change your pit strategy you may do so, whilst you cars come in for repairs)

- @A Mitchmas Story | Dale Earnhardt, Jr & @Shania Twain | Tony Stewart - you are both on track with your strategies and your teams don't see a need to pit considering the high level of durability both your cars are showing.

Last edited:

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Staying out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I'll stay out as well and side swide, Mitch.

Carter

Capomandamento, Underboss, Consigliere, Three Captain's
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
7XxpBMv
Favorite Wrestler
pac
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Any chance i can join? Lewis Hamilton if so, the greatest F1 Driver along with Artyon Senna and Michael Schumacher

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Any chance i can join? Lewis Hamilton if so, the greatest F1 Driver along with Artyon Senna and Michael Schumacher

I'll get you involved after the first race.

Reactions: Carter

Carter

Capomandamento, Underboss, Consigliere, Three Captain's
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
7XxpBMv
Favorite Wrestler
pac
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
@Chuck are you changing tyre strategy as you are forced to pit?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I been sick. What’s going on? What happened to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Sorry to everyone - this died because the algorithm I built for the game on spreadsheets broke.
And I haven't been able to find a way to fix it - I think I created to many variables.

Reactions: Chris