Judgement Day

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Spity94

Reaction score
judmentday.jpg

Made it for another site, let me know what you think of it

SnackZ

Reaction score
Feeling it man!

+ background is laid out well and the lighting/effects are great

- Hardy should stand out more, maybe duplicate the layer, blur it, blend with soft light or overlay just to bring him out more, he looks to flat on the image if you feel me. Same with the text, should be stronger and maybe a faded drop shadow that falls on the road. Also, his pants under the Judgment Day logo seem to be off from the rest of his body, not aligned correctly???? Not sure but it looks weird.

Loving the concept and layout and would give it a 7.5 outta 10 right now. If the things I stated were done I'd probably use it to do a DVD cover as my front piece.

Spity94

Reaction score
I see what your saying about his pants lol
Don't know why it looks like that but i guess thats just how the psd is, its probably just a fold. Thanks for the comment

Enigma22

Reaction score
i love it. only complaint i could make is that the mountains are to light in the background and they dont seem "dark" enough for the theme. still amazing tho.

Spity94

Reaction score
Yeah, thats what it was asked for me to put on
I see what you mean about the mountains Enigma, didn't even notice it till know lol, now its just bothering me, Repped for the comments.

Wordlife

I like it alot.. very nice picture and subgraphics... good job

Enigma22

Reaction score
Yeah, thats what it was asked for me to put on
I see what you mean about the mountains Enigma, didn't even notice it till know lol, now its just bothering me, Repped for the comments.

its still an amazing poster so dont let it bother you. i was just being picky lol :wink2: