Judge Joe Brown in Prison

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Judge Joe Brown, the TV judge went to prison for 5 days. For disrupting the courtroom during a court case back in 2014.

:tyson:

Source

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I remember that case. I always hated him as a judge and enjoyed this.

Monster

Jobber
Reaction score
He is a good man. He was standing up for what he thought was right. Fuck the court anyway.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
He is a good man. He was standing up for what he thought was right. Fuck the court anyway.

He was a judge and a judge who got very pissed off in his own courtroom when litigants did not show the proper respect for the court. A judge or former judge, above all people, should know the proper courtroom decorum to use.

How was he standing up for what he believed in? He was there to argue a case that was not on the docket. He could have taken it up with the clerk while court was not in session and instead he threw a hissy fit. He was not "defending his client" he was questioning the legal authority of the sitting magistrate to fine him in contempt. He was ridiculing the magistrate in the magistrate's courtroom and trying to undermine his authority... it is the most blatant case of contempt of court I have ever seen in my life. He yelled at courtroom officials, was told by the magistrate to control himself, refused to listen to the magistrate (something that pissed him off all the time on his show when other people did it) and very correctly was slapped with a contempt charge.

If this had happened in his own courtroom (I am referring to his actual courtroom before he became an a television judge) he would have thrown the person doing it in jail also.

This was a simple example of an idiot thinking he was above the law because he was a former judge. He got exactly what he deserved.

I am not huge fan of the court system myself. However, I know that the few times I have been to court that there is a process that has to be followed and part of that process is demonstrated respectful decorum while in a court. If you yell at a court official, you'd have to be an idiot to think you'd get away with it.

Last edited: