• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

I think it sucked!

:rofl: What do you think? It was pretty damn cool. He has to be the most intimidating figure in wrestling today. Dont even say the Undertaker, or Khali b/c there are tall and shit. Mesias (Banderas) is the shit IMO. I may not care for him all that much, but he looks pretty good so far.

Reaction score
He looks good, but TNA needs to be careful how many monsters they have because we already have Abyss, Black Reign, and now Mesias. I say get rid of Black Reign

Hitman

Reaction score
He looks good, but TNA needs to be careful how many monsters they have because we already have Abyss, Black Reign, and now Mesias. I say get rid of Black Reign

I don't count Black Reign as a monster, he more like a fag lol

xtremebadass

As far as the world of TNA is concerned, this man's name is Judas Mesias! GET IT RIGHT!!!

lol...srry I changed the topic name.

Annnyyyywwwayyysss...I thought it was pretty damn hilarious that he stuck a knife through the ring to cut the canvas, really made Kevin Thorn look like a pussy, did a great eye roll back (walmart style), and sported purple ring gear, the man is awesome.

PeepShow

His eyes never rolled back. They were always in the back. WTF.....

xtremebadass

Naw PeePs man I saw his eyes yesterday, sometimes his eyes were white, but I do remember seeing his normal eyes

Reaction score
^^He does. He wears pure White Contacts.

And as for the topic. Mesias is the number one wrestler alive IMO. He can do anything...He is here...

Reaction score
to me his was impresive. what was the move he hit abyss with the chair it looked like some variation of a Complete shot, but anyways, he was impresive, i think he will be able to carry his character as like abyss carrys his. i cant wait to see what the future hold for this man in TNA

Reaction score
He looked great! I can’t wait to see what he will do in TNA now and how his feud with Abyss will turn out.

Overall, It was an awesome debut and something I really enjoyed. Now lets hope that TNA don’t screw him up.

JHar888

Reaction score
My favorite wrestler as of today. He's pure greatness, all bunched up into a monsterous body that plays a monsterous character. I'm digging him so far.

Enigma22

Reaction score
he looks like the best debut in wrestling in a while. he looks very intimidating and hopefully tna uses him right