• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Judas Mesias done with TNA?

03mnm

Reaction score
Judas Mesias appears to be done with TNA. His last match with the company was during last night's iMPACT! tapings. Mesias was getting paid roughly $1,300 per match and TNA just couldn't justify spending that much on him. James Mitchell is staying around though but there is no word yet on what his role will be.

- The 2/23 iMPACT! replay did a 0.4 rating.

- TNA is said to be treating Destination X as a throw away PPV. They are more intrested in building to Lockdown which is one of their big three events along with Slammiversary and Bound for Glory.

- Speaking of Lockdown, the theme for the event will be "Nothing To Lose" by "Operator".

- Jeremy Padower spoke a bit about Jakks upcoming TNA line in a recent interview with Wrestlingfigs.com. To check out the video interview just head on over to their website. It is broken up into 9 parts.

(Information from The Wrestling Observer and Pro Wrestling Insider were used in this report)

I dont believe it Mesias has left TNA already just after a few months thats crap considering they could have feuded him with guys like Steiner, Booker, Sting, Kaz, I dont believe TNA sometimes they kick a guy like Mesias out but they keep guys like Black Reign and Rellik. Bad move on TNA's part

Switchy

Reaction score
I would've liked to see him stay and have a feud with someone hose not Abyss jsut to see if he has any talent (didn't really get to showcase it much in his time at TNA). I would've loved to see him feud with Kaz and others but I guess it won't happen now..

Nation

Fuck this sucks i could care less if he is a rip off even though he's not really. The storyline with Abyss was a rip though but not his character.

chessarmy

Rating of 0.4 ?!! :roflmao:

anyway, Yeah he is just a bad clone of WWE's Taker. Nothing much about him really.

It was a replay, calm down...

As for the actual thread, this is pretty dissapointing. I expected to see Mesias fued with guys like Joe, Cage, Sting (if he is ever comming back), and maybe even Eric Young. What is funny is that TNA can't spend money on Judas Mesias, but they can spend it on guys like Dustin Rhodes lol

Destination X is probably going to be average like Against All Odds was, I'm sure Lockdown will be amazing if Angle vs Joe in the cage actually does happen....and their are no run ins

Enigma22

Reaction score
i doubt hes actually gone... if he is gone i would like to see him go to the wwe... he has great talent... i wouldnt like to see him wasting his career in mexico...