JR's blog reveals a Vince injury

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marvel26

Reaction score
That punt was the sickest one I have EVER seen!

Did you see the way Ortons leg bended!! It was sick!

King pin 316 part 2

Reaction score
That gives the SD crew a week off.
you mean triple h, right? >_>

as for the punt...well, when orton looked all freaked out after he's done it i almost thought its real because the kick AND the punt looked pretty darn stiff! maybe he wanted some kind of revenge for something that happened backstage.. :/

kingovkings

Reaction score
you mean triple h, right? >_>

as for the punt...well, when Orton looked all freaked out after he's done it i almost thought its real because the kick AND the punt looked pretty darn stiff! maybe he wanted some kind of revenge for something that happened backstage.. :/

1st Why the fuck did u bring Trips into it ?. Oh wait my bad you (maybe) a trips hater thats what ya's do.Drag him into anything thats totally unrelated and got nothing at all do with him. But blame anyway.

And 2nd a punt and a kick are the same thing arn't they ???.

Back on topic yeah i thought it was a pretty stiff Punt, But it did look awesome on TV though. And as someone said it isn't the 1st time Vince has put his body on the line "for the good of the show". Would not surprise me in the slightest if he told Orton to make sure it looked good.

C4

The punt to Mr. McMahon was despicable. Orton should be banned.

I chose that on WWE.com.

But sadly, they won't actually do that. :(