JR rants to a fan

• Thread starter The Rated R CMStar
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

Jim Ross has posted his latest blog entry, responding to a rather insulting email he received from a "Logan" that took Ross to task for not going to Raw this Monday in Dallas (Jim Ross has a doctor's appointment), not going on the trip to Iraq (Ross volunteered, but Michael Cole was chosen to go) and comments supposedly made by Jesse Ventura. That section of the blog is reprinted below:

Logan also said he spend 5, whole minutes with Jesse Ventura once upon a time and that Ventura told him that "Jim Ross was selfish and only cared about himself." That must be accurate because it was uttered by the former Governor of Minnesota who's NEVER been known to embellish a story or "break his arm patting himself on the back" as Gorilla Monsoon often said about Jesse. For the record, in the politically volatile world of pro wrestling if one doesn't look out for one's self then one can easily be taken advantage of and kicked to the curb for a variety of reasons or for no reasons. So, perhaps at the end of the day many of the "survivors" within pro wrestling have to be a little selfish to make it long term. I am indeed a survivor.

Also, I assume that when I take the time to sign things that fans send us, not associated with a purchase, etc that I am being selfish. I assume that all the Make A Wish visits that I have been involved with over the past many, many years makes me selfish as well. I might be a lot of things but being egocentrically selfish isn't one of them.

Plus, I personally don't care what Jesse Ventura thinks about me. He was great in his day as a wresting broadcaster but I wouldn't consider him to be one of my favorite partners. I am not taking any thing away from Ventura's talent but I had partners that I felt were better while working with me including Lawler, Heyman, and Cornette.

Lol Logan.

This Guy

what a moron that guy is.....

"How dare you not goto work when you are still off for medical reasons!!!"

"How dare you not fly to a war zone when you will be far away from the medical profesionals that will know your medical condition best while your on a medical leave of absense to begin with!"

"How dare you be selfish because another person said you were!!"

Kizza

There's a blueberry at my school named Brandon. The only blueberry at our school.

Shit you not.

seX-Power

In South Australia, it's hard to find someone not Blue.

AND WHO TOLD YOU MY NAME STALKER

Kizza

Well, guessing by your MSN, i doubt you'd put someone else's name in there.