JR doing work for NXT

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Jim Ross noted on Twitter that he will be headed to WWE developmental for the tryouts this weekend. JR will also work Thursday's WWE NXT tapings from Full Sail University.
Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/JR_Headed_to_Developmental_Update_on_Zack_Ryder_s_Hoeski_Edge_Endorses_Indy_Wrestler.html#oSfMyZSaSsHQWRHb.99

JR doing commentary anywhere is good news.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
He's been doing that since the new NXT started. The NXT commentary team is William Regal and Tony Dawson and Regal and JR for main events.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
He's been doing that since the new NXT started. The NXT commentary team is William Regal and Tony Dawson and Regal and JR for main events.

I guess I'd know that if I watched it :jeritroll:

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
I don't watch a lot of NXT with an exception of a few episodes if I find it on TV. However, reading news as to new stars and positive reviews of episodes actually interests me making me want to watch NXT. I think I should get into the brand as it seems to be doing better than expected with great matches from what I've seen.