JR comments on NXT talent

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross checked in with a new blog entry at JRsBarBQ.com with his thoughts on Thursday night's WWE NXT tapings from Full Sail University in Winter Park, Florida.

Here are some highlights:

Tag team tourney to crown 1st NXT Tag Team Champions began. Lots of solid tag team work. Started w/ 8 teams & got down to two.

Bray Wyatt Family had a stellar night. Good presentation.

Sasha Banks beginning to impress.

Jake Cater back from injury.

Good taping for Cory Graves.

Adrian Neville formerly know as PAC had a superb nite. An amazing, flying Dynamite Kid.

Mason Ryan returned to the ring & looked massive & imposing.

England's Paige is improving & is a keeper in my view. The anti Diva.

Alex Riley looked good as did Bo Dallas & Michael McGillicutty.

Really enjoyed Kassius Ohno & Leo Kruger together.

Xavier Woods has 'something.'

Shawn Michaels held court for hours w/ the young talents. Awesome.

Great seeing Kevin Nash & Sean Waltman.

An overall great experience at Full Sail & one I'd encourage fans to try at least once.

Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/Jim_Ross_Blogs_About_Thursday_Night_s_WWE_NXT_Tapings.html#RlAvMtWFiRy2pHxj.99

You could put Hero with anyone and it would be good. Good news for all the Paige marks.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Interesting remarks by JR. Hero and Kruger, nice combination. Great to see Paige is going somewhere. Ryan returning... :urm: