Journalentry#2 US o' A

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the_hoff

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Please keep threads on topic and not about yourself every time. Much appreciated.
So, the other day, The Hoff had received this little message. The Hoff is going to keep this moderator anonymous, cause that's just the kind of guy The Hoff is. It seems as though the "man" is trying to keep yours truly down. Looks like The Hoff is now involved in an angle with the authority around here. Some of you, well quite a few of you didn't have faith in The Hoff getting over around here. WELL WELL, seems like The Hoff's made such an impact here that the "authority" went out seeking the greatest heel you have ever seen. Clearly "they" saw the potential in running a program with The Hoff. They knew that this is bestforbusiness. :pity2: The Hoff looks forward to see where this angle will go with the "authority." The Hoff is the SCSA of the WWEF. No, no, The Hoff is more talented and bigger than Mr. Austin. To those who have supported yours truly, and those who continue to, The Hoff thanks you, my Hoffaholics. Hoff Out.

Reactions: TheTNHMaster

the_hoff

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Inb4 Bannu.
And why would they ban yours truly? The Hoff left the person anonymous. The Hoff wasn't badmouthing the authority. He was just stating what had happened, and is looking forward to this program with the authority. It's okay to be jealous of The Hoff, Nero. Don't cry

Nick

Reaction score
Shit gimmick is shit

Nick

Reaction score
Gimmick? You know everything, don't you? You are the All-Knowing! All hail you Nickelodeon. The All-knowing and powerful :badass::finger:
I'd say I know just about everything. One of the few things I don't know is why you're still trying to make this gimmick work.

the_hoff

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I'd say I know just about everything. One of the few things I don't know is why you're still trying to make this gimmick work.
Ah, haters always gonna hate on The Hoff. It's understandable, though. Jealous you can't live the life of yours truly. Crazy Hoff parties on a daily basis, loads and load of cocaine, I roll up wherever I go in a stretch limo. The Hoff life is good my friend. Well, not my friend. Regardless, The Hoff life is good.

Reactions: TheTNHMaster

Nick

Reaction score
I'm sure the life of a gimmick poster brings much excitement