Journal Entry #8 - 11/17/13

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
the_hoff's 9th day on the forum. He has recently discovered that we have smilies and has been using them in his unsuccessful trolling efforts. He still insists on talking in first person. Sometimes I stare out the window and wonder about the person behind the keyboard: is he just a guy trying to have fun? or is he fuckin brain dead

will report back with more

Shannon_724

The Artiste
Reaction score
Talking in first person? I do it all the time. Did it right there, in fact. You did it, too. I is first person. :smug:

Reactions: the_hoff

the_hoff

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
the_hoff's 9th day on the forum. He has recently discovered that we have smilies and has been using them in his unsuccessful trolling efforts. He still insists on talking in first person. Sometimes I stare out the window and wonder about the person behind the keyboard: is he just a guy trying to have fun? or is he fuckin brain dead

will report back with more
I would consider your "baiting" efforts a success my friend. I must say, I am deeply, deeply touched by the fact that you Zach, took the time out of your day, just to make a thread about yours truly. The Hoff is touched to know that sometimes, you gaze out your window, and think. Think about what exactly, Zachary? The Hoff. I really hope that you do continue to follow my stay here, post by post, thread by thread. Oh, and here, a token of my appreciation. :jericho::ksi::mad2::eww2::aries::russo::angry::angry::sad::sad::sad::finger::hogan::willis:

Reactions: Shannon_724

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Does anyone ever get banned from this forum? Just curious.
Depends on what said person does. We ban "lost causes" but we've had a surprising success rate with talking and reasoning with people who are trolling.

Pratchett

The Artiste
Reaction score
Depends on what said person does. We ban "lost causes" but we've had a surprising success rate with talking and reasoning with people who are trolling.
That sounds encouraging. I really haven't felt up to posting much, with what I viewed as "spamming" by certain people. I do believe in having standards, to be honest. I like me a certain degree of nonsense, but there is only so much I am willing to tolerate. Knowutimean?

Stopspot

Reaction score
That sounds encouraging. I really haven't felt up to posting much, with what I viewed as "spamming" by certain people. I do believe in having standards, to be honest. I like me a certain degree of nonsense, but there is only so much I am willing to tolerate. Knowutimean?
I know exactly what you mean. We are more stricter in the wrestling sections in general, using the locker room as a place for people to "blow off steam". But yeah I also tend to prefer my banter/spaming in doses.

Harmful or plain gross spam is deleted though.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Also @Pratchett if you have any questions regarding the forum and such. Feel free to PM me or another mod and we'll explain it. :eek:tunga:

the_hoff

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Hoff's going to go out on a limb here, and guess this is directed at him? Hardy har har :lol1:

the_hoff

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Aw damn, this thread already die out? C'mon people, let's keep this thread going, cause The Hoff likes it when it's all about him. :jericho::ksi::jericho:

Reactions: TheTNHMaster