Journal entry #1. don'tbehatin'Zach

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the_hoff

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Well, well, here we are once again Hoff. Late at night, and not a sound to be heard throughout the WWEF. I've found myself lately to be one of the few, if not the only one online, around this time. (Current time is 3:10 am) I won't just browse here and there for a bit, no no. I read through many, many threads each and every night, late night that is. I reply to em all. I go to the main forums page, and The Hoff notices to the bottom right of his screen, that he is all of the recent posts. Hoff, Hoff, Hoff, Hoff, Hoff. Sure, go ahead, say The Hoff has no life. Whatever floats your boat. Maybe, just maybe though, I am the Santa Claus of the WWEF. Each and every night while you all are resting your heads, The Hoff comes in, and leaves little presents, called posts, for all of you to see and enjoy. Each and every time you all log on, and see what The Hoff had to say, it's, it's like Christmas morning every time. That feeling of anxiousness and pure joy. So, let the Hoff officially wish you for the first time, Happy Hoffmas. I wish I could only see the smiles on all of your faces :upset:

Reactions: TheTNHMaster

Pratchett

The Artiste
Reaction score
If a Hoff falls in the forest, does anyone hear it?
Yes, because he is going to tell us all about it whether we like it or not.
:pity:

Reactions: Stopspot

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
5f56c7f7c7e552108fccc6d3eacc8d8c.gif

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
In this segment, we observe the_hoff in his natural habitat: trying to make people laugh and failing miserably.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
2stupid4everyone. Such bad.