Josh Koscheck Returning at UFC 139+Updated card for the show

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
Who Will Be Santino Marella First Fued.

So where all wondering what will happen with Santino Marella and the I.C division So my question is who do you think hes first feud will be with.

My Votes With Chris "The Masterpiece" Masters. Because it looked like Masters got abit of a repackage with a new finisher and attire and dropped the whole Masterlock gimmick and needs a new fued. Other possibles would have to be Kenny Dykstra and Johnny Nitro, But thats just my opinion what is yours?

Reaction score
I think he should sart off feuding with either Johnny Nitro or Kenny Dykstra because i dont see Carlito cause of his storyline with the nature boy, Also Shelton Benjamin is concentrating on the tag team division with his partner so i doubt he is legible as well . . . A good feud with Johnny Nitro could be a good start for Santino i think

MikeRaw

I say masters and then eventually I want Masters to win the belt....He needs a good push!

Montana

I dont know if he will get a fued right off the bat. Random guys (the ones you've listed) may just get their shots, with santino pulling off miracle victories. But first fued, could be dystra, nitro, or masters? Tough call

Reaction score
for some reason kenny dysktra is stickin gout in my head mor4e tha nanyone else. he hasn't gotten a push in a while (possibly ever). him and santino could have some good matches since they're both very talented, judging by santinos ovw tapes.

Soulpower

I'm hoping its Nitro, that guy is just too talented to be doing nothing others who are not so talented are showcased on RAW on a weekly basis.

phantomgerald

i'm thinking kenny dystra. i think he might also move into the lashley/mcmahon feud

the dark knight

why not carlito ? why not carlito+masters+nitro+kenny + eugene else and end it in a 6 way tlc match or sumthin .
khali and umaga are out if titles.

DerBausparer

Reaction score
i hope Johnny Nitro, because the other wrestlre do not deserve it at the moment

Nickyrko

Reaction score
Chris Masters because Vince said he is going to get a push

Taker

Reaction score
I think Santino Marella's first feud will be with Johnny Nitro, because he has had many oppertunities to capture the IC Championship and succeeded. I don't think Santino will stand a chance with any of the Raw roster, especially id it turns out to be The Great Khali.
:wassat: