Josh 'I Want Attention' Mathews

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

fjsilvia

Jobber
Reaction score
just read somewhere that apparently Josh Mathews wants to sue WWE for the actions of kane. :lol1:
Mathews: 'Now do i get your attention, Booker T and Ajlee?'

THIS IS MORE RIDICULOUS THAN SANTINO's COBRA !! :facepalm1:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I'm curious to see where this storyline goes. It'll probably involve the GMs not being able to run the show appropriately or something similar.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
A storyline about superstars attacking non in ring talent could work if done well. They've set it up well with Kane attacking Josh and Punk taking out Lawler.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
He needs to sue! its completely unacceptable what kane did... josh isn't a wrestler, he shouldn't be involved physically with any of the wrestlers

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
It happens all the time though, the backstage environment storyline has gone on 3 years in a row now.

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
Vince McMahon said:
He needs to sue! its completely unacceptable what kane did... josh isn't a wrestler, he shouldn't be involved physically with any of the wrestlers

Ladies and gentlemen.... Kayfabe... Is alive and well!

Stopspot

Reaction score
Leaping Lanny Poffo said:
Ladies and gentlemen.... Kayfabe... Is alive and well!

The joke went right over your head didn't it Lanny?

TK Grave

Jobber
Reaction score
Im sorry, but I have to say that Josh was asking for something bad to happen. Did he honestly believe that if he walked up to Kane after he just receiving a bad lost because of a technicality and believe that Kane wouldn't react the way he did?

Kane has built a career on being uncontrollable and unpredictable. Josh needs to buy a clue or stop playing with the Big Dogs. He WILL get bit.

Besides, his "I wanna be just like my pretend boyfriend, Michael Cole" routine, is a little obvious.

Stopspot

Reaction score
TK Grave said:
Im sorry, but I have to say that Josh was asking for something bad to happen. Did he honestly believe that if he walked up to Kane after he just receiving a bad lost because of a technicality and believe that Kane wouldn't react the way he did?

Kane has built a career on being uncontrollable and unpredictable. Josh needs to buy a clue or stop playing with the Big Dogs. He WILL get bit.

Besides, his "I wanna be just like my pretend boyfriend, Michael Cole" routine, is a little obvious.

Josh didn't walk up to Kane after the match. Kane walked against Josh and Josh tried escaping, saying I quote :cole: "I'm getting out of here"

Kane caught him and man handled him.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Josh didn't walk up to Kane after the match. Kane walked against Josh and Josh tried escaping, saying I quote :cole: "I'm getting out of here"

Kane caught him and man handled him.

He was referring to the Summerslam match.

Pretend boyfriend Michael Cole. :lol1:

Stopspot

Reaction score
Leo C said:
He was referring to the Summerslam match.

Pretend boyfriend Michael Cole. :lol1:

In reply to that. It's in his job description as a backstage interviewer to interview the wrestlers. Add to that that the wwe is a silly place (not unlike Camelot) and you get what will happen.

cgurd87

Jobber
Reaction score
for crying out loud! im sorry but as jr used to say "this ain't ballet" and he was bloody set on fire by kane! if josh is serious about sueing wwe for being thrown around and hit by kane, maybe he shouldnt be there!