Jordan Myles accuses WWE of racism over t-Shirt.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

white crow

The Serbian Butcher
Hotshot
Reaction score
Don't you see though Grievs, he wins either way. If he gets fired WWE is racist, and he is the hero who spoke out about the evil racist corporation. If he stays with the company, and doesn't get used WWE is racist, and he is viewed as a hero all the same. This is the problem, play the race card and you always win!!!!!
Playing the race card in non racist situations released a guy from double murder charges. If you don’t believe me ask mr. OJ Simpson.

With pulling the race card as a black man you always win. Always. The question is just what and how much. Actual racism doesn’t even have to be the case and it rarely is with scumbags like Myles.
[automerge]1572360738[/automerge]
I don't think it's about personal gain in this situation imo. WWE has always had issues with race but it seems like he had shit he wanted to say about WWE on race then flew off the handle over the shirt, like he's using the shirt as the jumping off point to say how he already felt.
Well we all know that Hunter and Vince are racist in certain amount. The problem is just that there is never an answer to real racist incidents while a t shirt with made up meaning gets all the hype. It’s 2019 and you can gain from it all the shit you want.

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
Right...

I...I mean I'm no expert...but I don't think accusing the
WWE of racism while actually working for them is the
right kind of "exposure"

Now if he had been fired or "let go" then I could maybe
see your point.

Caucasians don't know what's it's like to be African American and have to deal with this shit..

If someone is white and disagreeing with this, they just sound like a bonehead. There opinions don't matter at all.. Pure ignorance.

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
Caucasians don't know what's it's like to be African American and have to deal with this shit..

If someone is white and disagreeing with this, they just sound like a bonehead. There opinions don't matter at all.. Pure ignorance.
Oh fuck off, this is raw hypocrisy at its finest

white crow

The Serbian Butcher
Hotshot
Reaction score

Haha here we go again.. Poor Myles, he has the privilege to work for a company and shit on it because of a shirt with his name on. RED FIELD THO, SHAPE THO blah blah. It’s racist only if you make it such, end of story.

If someone belongs to any race, if someone is a human being with a fully functioning brain and still condoning this bullshit Myles is saying HE’S a bonehead. You really have to be an ignorant SJW from the core.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score

....Sheik I’m on your side and this is not the right way to go about this situation. XD

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
Two things sorta make me take WWE's side on this. 1. It's ACH, who before WWE had a terrible reputation as being a giant headache to work with backstage. And 2. This is the same company who accidentally released a Sin Cara shirt that looked like it showed his dick. Their merch department may not be the brightest group, they may not be the best creatively, and they may not double check their work, but I don't feel like they have I'll intentions with their designs. They can just be dumb and lazy at times

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
D700CF43-3C33-454C-A317-8F57615C9B1B.jpeg

....I mean I called it but at the same time wtf are you doing, man?

Also Titus pretty much says it all.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
You thought this was over? I did. It isn’t.

Turns out Booker T said some stuff.

Then he apologised to Book?

This is the closest to a apology so far.

Turns out he deleted one of tweets.

Prediction? He’s showing up at RAW.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Pretty much this entire drama summed up...

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
You thought this was over? I did. It isn’t.

Turns out Booker T said some stuff.

Then he apologised to Book?

This is the closest to a apology so far.

Turns out he deleted one of tweets.

Prediction? He’s showing up at RAW.

He'll make sure his voice and movement is heard... so what's he gonna do, tweet about it? And what exactly is WWE supposed to be reaching out to him for? Does he want a too sweet photo with Triple H or something?