• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
That ROH and Lethal comment was unnecessary..

He has every right to be mad though. Who gives a fuck if he smiles all the time?.. If the t-shirt even resembles racist Blackface at all, you get rid of it.

It really does show how ignorant WWE and a lot of wrestling fans are.. People take racism very seriously, especially the African American community.. They have a long history of being looked down upon by white people so it's a very touchy subject for them.

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
A friend made a comment about this that I think works really well here

"The shirt isn't racist, it wasn't designed to insult him or anything, but it absolutely is ignorant."

white crow

The Serbian Butcher
Hotshot
Reaction score
Triggered lul! This has absolutely nothing to do with racism, its only racist in his mind cause he chooses to view it in that matter. That or he is an attention seeking whore.
Either way stop with the PC bullshit!!!!
That’s the whole point. He chooses to view it in that manner. I personally never even knew about the existence of that smiling black creature with red lips and still not sure what is that shit. But even if I had had seen it before the t shirt would still remind me solely of the Rolling Stones logo.

He basically made it racist himself by choosing to view it like that. Maybe I’m not the real person to claim something in definite because I’m not familiar with that black-red smiling cartoon character.. But, we are still talking about his name written in a red field with a certain shape of unknown signifance. Imidietely saying that it significates the black-red creature is wrong. It’s just a way he chose to look at it and call it racism.

I don’t like this guy at all. He’s just a rookie in WWE and yet very arrogant and is trying to get exposure off of race card.

Fire him and no-one will care.

Reactions: Doxo

TheprofileofJericho

The Artiste
Reaction score
I find it funny how people view WWE pulling the shirt off the store, as them knowing they did something wrong. Like you guys don't know how the internet works, and how a massive, unnecessary controversy can be created over such a childish exaggeration. The SJW are practically waiting for an excuse to start slamming their keyboards.

But, we are still talking about his name written in a red field with a certain shape of unknown signifance. Imidietely saying that it significates the black-red creature is wrong. It’s just a way he chose to look at it and call it racism.
Well put!

Reactions: white crow

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
People who don't know what Blackface is really shouldn't talk about the subject.. Do some research.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
.....as a wrestling fan...this strangely interests me. Like. Main roster WWE is so ice cold despite them trying so hard for mainstream attention. With the Rusev/Lana, Velasquez, Tyson Fury, Hogan and Flair, Fox deal, ESPN deal... And with Crown Jewel, which should be one of the most damaged WWE brands, but people are just numb to this business past the point of fake boycotts, as Daniel Bryan is back, Seth fulfilled every fantasy booking scenario over the last 5 years and became the top guy over Roman, the women's division is talented at least...

Here we are talking about a T-shirt and waiting for Rollins to say more dumb shit on Twitter before the next Dynamite episode.

TheprofileofJericho

The Artiste
Reaction score
People who don't know what Blackface is really shouldn't talk about the subject.. Do some research.
People who associate years of actual suffering of the black community with a T-shirt design that has a minuscule connection to a racial stereotype, and who defend an individual that is very clearly abusing such a sensitive subject for his own personal gain are also quite ignorant.

TheprofileofJericho

The Artiste
Reaction score
Right...

I...I mean I'm no expert...but I don't think accusing the
WWE of racism while actually working for them is the
right kind of "exposure"

Now if he had been fired or "let go" then I could maybe
see your point.
Don't you see though Grievs, he wins either way. If he gets fired WWE is racist, and he is the hero who spoke out about the evil racist corporation. If he stays with the company, and doesn't get used WWE is racist, and he is viewed as a hero all the same. This is the problem, play the race card and you always win!!!!!

white crow

The Serbian Butcher
Hotshot
Reaction score
I have a Question...

What does Jordan Myles stand to "personally gain" from this?
Oh cmon

Exposure, possible money benefit, attention, name building etc etc

Man is morally empty and a fuckin douchebag. That t shirt is racist only if you put it in certain clingy perspective, otherwise it’s not. Worst thing to the black community is bitching about fake racism. It is a mockery of real racism victims.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
I have a Question...

What does Jordan Myles stand to "personally gain" from this?
I don't think it's about personal gain in this situation imo. WWE has always had issues with race but it seems like he had shit he wanted to say about WWE on race then flew off the handle over the shirt, like he's using the shirt as the jumping off point to say how he already felt.