• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jordan Myles accuses WWE of racism over t-Shirt.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Yeah this is a complicated thing. It all started with this.

Now this t-shirt is from when they released a lots of t-shirts for NXT wrestlers and that’s the design they went for with Jordan, better known on the independent circuit as ACH.

He claims that this is apart of Blackface and this is the image he believes that WWE got the idea from.

3175F9D8-DFA9-451B-A20B-7BEAEECAD651.jpeg

Personally I can see a similarity. So even though WWE told ACH it was based off the Rolling Stones which provides more questions, they have since replaced the shirt with literally Looney Tunes

2897817C-0261-4AB9-99E9-FB5B538194FD.png

That did not calm the flames.

Also the only WWE Wrestler who has supported him so far publicly is Cedric Alexander who liked both tweets. Oh boy.

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
It's definitely Blackface.. Vince might be ignorant when it comes to that, but there's no way Triple H didn't notice that.

Doxo

Moist Nephew
This is over exaggeration 101. Jordan Myles does one thing: he smiles. They even call him Jordan Smiles. His logo was a smile because he smiles. His shirt is black because 99.9% of WWE shirts are black.

"Oh but it should be obvious." No, no it's not. This was made when they had to design 100 shirts in a month, they slapped together a stupid logo and slapped it out, mind numbed from being creatively dried out

Hell, I know when I first saw it, I didn't think blackface, I just saw a shitty shirt

The Gipper

The Gipper
WWE has released a statement.

“Albert Hardie Jr. (aka Jordan Myles) approved this t-shirt for sale. As always, we work collaboratively with all of our performers to develop logos and merchandise designs and get their input and approval before proceeding. This was the same process with Albert, and we responded swiftly once he later requested that the logo/t-shirt be redesigned. No t-shirts were sold.”

Triggered lul! This has absolutely nothing to do with racism, its only racist in his mind cause he chooses to view it in that matter. That or he is an attention seeking whore.
Either way stop with the PC bullshit!!!!

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
So...wait a second...

What is going on here?

A WWE performer is accusing the WWE of racism
because of a shirt design...a shirt design that was
never sold...and was changed as soon as he asked
for it to be changed.

So...why did he even go "public" with the original
shirt design to begin with?

Is he trying to get fired?

I...I don't get this at all.

Last edited:
So...wait a second...

What is going on here?

A WWE performer is accusing the WWE of racism
because of a shirt design...a shirt design that was
never sold...and was changed as soon as he asked
for it to be changed.

So...why did he even go "public" with original shirt
design to begin with?

Is he trying to get fired?

I...I don't get this at all.
He is trying to get fired harder than Harper, only explanation ...

The Gipper

The Gipper
He’s still going!

He also decided to go after ROH in a deleted tweet

4CEC2CDD-1908-4ECF-B178-64C34C324E3D.jpeg

The t-shirt I can completely get his side of the story but him now going after Jay Lethal?

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Man...

I wouldn't be surprised if the WWE cut this guy lose soon...

And be accused of racism for doing so.

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Honestly this entire thing feels like a Key and Peele skit: taking a real problem and blowing it into such high ridiculousness that it's comical. I kinda love it