joker666 = iamironman

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moonlight Drive

Perhaps he is trying to amuse us with his constant failure.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Yeah the kid basically is used to being hated so he just keeps coming back to get some e-giner from LHR.... an you call me a fuckwit? lol that kid makes me look like a fucking prophet

Moonlight Drive

ask monkeystyle how long it takes to ban someone, I once banned like 4 of five accounts of his before he had a chance to even type one post.
Lol, and he's an administrator now.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
I don't have mad E-love for a girl over 1000 miles away from me, I dont call the entire forum smurfs... I don't spam in wrestling sections excessively... And I'm not a fat ginger kid

This Guy

oh by the way, everyone who got grey rep from joker666 will be rewarded with 5 positive rep instead. Anyone who was neg reped by joker666 (if his rep power stayed positive long enough to do so) will also get 5 postive rep.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
oh by the way, everyone who got grey rep from joker666 will be rewarded with 5 positive rep instead. Anyone who was neg reped by joker666 (if his rep power stayed positive long enough to do so) will also get 5 postive rep.

Damn I wish I could have gotten him mad enough at me to get some points outta that, what if I neg repped him? do I get like a promotion or something lol:D

This Guy

oh and the fact that he is still too dumb to realize that if his rep power is at zero him leaving others rep means nothing, should make him fairly easy to track down as well.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
oh and the fact that he is still too dumb to realize that if his rep power is at zero him leaving others rep means nothing, should make him fairly easy to track down as well.

Even though he probably is reading/will read that post and see what you just said and still try it anyway lol

LadyHotrod

lol, sweet, I got like 3 reps from him XD

Kizza

I totally didn't get repped by him but can I has the 5 rep anyway?