join me in the battle against the degenerates

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Me too This guy, they completely argued in my thread and advertised about their group.

since all of you post in here so much i consider you in my group THE BAMF'S

Truth

Reaction score
groups like this on a forum make me sick its absolutely pathetic...get a damn life or something dont give me the excuse "its fun if ya got nothing to do"...well hur hur hur maybe that should send a trigger to you and your social life. Anyhow thats just how i feel about this, its just sad when i see this.

I only mean that if this turns into some gay shit like a forum war which it probably already has.

Truth

Reaction score
Banned

you lose

(this message was brought to you by Shad Gaspard, JTG, and Truth)

phantomgerald

Don't make it sound so serious guys, its just in good fun. This groups aren't meant to discriminate, and its just a way to lighten things up around here

Reaction score
Australia... and no, I do not ride around on a Kan
I think your all blueberries

groups like this on a forum make me sick its absolutely pathetic...get a damn life or something dont give me the excuse "its fun if ya got nothing to do"...well hur hur hur maybe that should send a trigger to you and your social life. Anyhow thats just how i feel about this, its just sad when i see this.

I only mean that if this turns into some gay shit like a forum war which it probably already has.

I second both comments.