Johnothan Victor Ingram

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

-CM-

Reaction score

Johnothan Victor Ingram
CHRISTIAN-BALE-NET-WORTH1-610x250.jpg

30th January 1978 | Golgotha, Jerusalem | 6'3" | 215llbs | Face

Style (High Flyer, Brawler etc.): Technical Grappler via BJJ and Judo / Intense Brawler (Depending on mindset)

Basic Moves: Standing Snap Suplex / German Suplex x3 / Swinging Neckbreaker / Double Leg Takedown / Pull Guard / Spinebuster / Array of Judo Throws

Signature Moves: Running Facewash / Bridging Double Chickenwing / Argentine Leglock (Single leg Boston Crab) / "The Lady of the Lake" Armlock / Full mount elbows/punches
Finishing Move(s - please specify primary): "Bated Breath" Guillotine Choke / "JVI" Triangle Choke or Gogoplata depending on positioning of opponents arm / "Psycho-Slinger" Spinning Heel Kick.

Taunts/Poses: Manic laugh. Intent on having hair looking perfect.
Tag Line(s): "Do you like..." "Do you know what..."

Entrance Music - This Cocaine Makes Me Feel Like I'm On This Song

Short Entrance Description:

There's something wrong with me
There's something wrong with you
There's something wrong with me

The sound of System of a Down hits and out comes Johnothan Victor Ingram! As always he wears a full suit to the ring, this week choosing a black number with a blue shirt and red tie. He slowly paces to the ring, fixing his hair before beginning to remove his suit. He folds the material into a neat pile and places it is a protective leather pouch. His ring attire which was worn under the suit is simple black trunks, knee pads, elbow pads and wrist tape. There is a red blood splatter design running down the right hand side of all these however. JVI checks his hair one more time before slowly making his way into the ring.

History:
2012 - Clash of Honor:
JVI vs. Kevin Chaos vs. Trey Maddox vs. Dangeresk
Maddox wins via pinning Chaos - JVI snaps after the bell, pummeling Dangeresk with a mop and breaking a stop sign over Chaos' head, splitting it in half. FACE TURN

16/1/13: SHOCK VALUE - JVI defeated Kevin Chaos after a Psycho Slinger. JVI also had interactions with Trey Maddox and Madison.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Accepted.

Welcome to the PWF! I just posted a new card last night but let me see if I can get you on it.

-CM-

Reaction score
Thank you! That would be awesome if you could :)

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I look forward to seeing you RP. You're now booked in the new blood 4-Way. Have fun! :)