Johnny Gargano signs with WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Montana

Reaction score
Johnny Gargano, a standout from Ohio independent promotions AIW and Pro Wrestling Ohio has apparently been offered a WWE developmental deal. In the last year, Gargano upped his profile while working for both Dragon Gate USA and EVOLVE and launching a regular online Youtube series "The Johnny Gargano Power Hour."
Gargano worked last night's WWE Smackdown/NXT taping, appearing as a member of security during the Michael Cole-Bryan Danielson angle.

[yt]YTBFODTd_ig[/yt]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just saw him a few weeks ago at the DragonGate show. He's got some personality. Kinda reminds me of ashton kutcher. Not sure how far he can go in the WWE though.

iamironman

Reaction score
isnt that the guy that was in the accident with nick hogan?

-TJ-

Reaction score
I've watch him on Pro Wrestling Ohio. This guy is awesome. I can't believe it.

EnterTamed

Reaction score
Been watching the guy for a few years now, he really is "the whole shebang" , liked his work as a heel but after his match with Prohibition a few years back he became the focal point of PWO as a face and has been champ since. it's going to be nice seeing him actually wrestle in front of more than 30 people

Reaction score
Never heard of him before, so I decided to watch that promo and just wow, he can talk the talk and according to you he can walk the walk. Lets hope he doesn't get wasted. Let's see how this goes for the lad.

-TJ-

Reaction score
He's more all around solid than flashy. He has a nice little moveset and he is good as a heel, but in PWO he's a face and he's much better. He worked great matches with Matt Cross and Josh Prohibition.