• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Johnny Depp wins defamation lawsuit

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
One very sad thing about this : you know this is going to be a go to for every wifeless manlet to discredit any future female victim of household abuse. GOP already posting celebratory gifs even though Depp is a pretty staunch Liberal lmao

I’ll divide this into two:

I’m a Republican and I’m also celebrating this. I don’t view people as aligned with me or not aligned with me. Johnny winning is a victory for male abuse victims who are never believed as well as men who DO get falsely accused. It never should have been believe all women, but rather take all allegations seriously and wait until all the facts come out and see if they can be proven so that way if they are guilty, we can all collectively condemn it.

Last edited:

Deezy

DZ PZ
Both showed that they are shitty people.

One's a drunk and the other's a psycho.....ahh well, least we know that Amber Heards legal team shits the bed like she does.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
I’ll divide this into two:

I’m a Republican and I’m also celebrating this. I don’t view people as aligned with me or not aligned with me. Johnny winning is a victory for male abuse victims who are never believed as well as men who DO get falsely accused. It never should have been believe all women, but rather take all allegations seriously and wait until all the facts come out and see if they can be proven so that way if they are guilty, we can all collectively condemn it.
Oh im fully agreeing its a non partisan issue, which is why in a perfect world, an official social media account wouldnt be posting victory gifs. I suppose that ship is long gone for all sides there though lol

Deezy

DZ PZ
This means #MeToo is dead!!!!!....A victory against cancel culture!!!

incel-matthew-murphy.gif

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Let’s try not to stir the pot here please so we can all collectively from once come together and then behind Johnny who finally got justice restored on his name.

We can all go back to arguing about me too and cancel culture and all the other stuff that divides us later.

Last edited:

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Cancel culture won’t ever die, it’s been around forever, and will be around for along time. It just will get worse overtime as more technology and stuff is made.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Let’s try not to stir the pot here please so we can all collectively from once come together and then behind Johnny who finally got justice restored on his name.

We can all go back to arguing about me too and cancel culture and all the other stuff that divides us later.
Ya sorry i should have just kept it as some weirdos will use this badly but its still a step in the right direction into letting people have their day in court. Im still angry at her still trying to hide behind the victim and for all women stuff when real men and women actually get abused and ignored :(. This woman is the worst

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I’ve never been physically abused by a woman, but emotionally and mentally I have, and it’s really not fun. Surely when they know the stuff that cuts you the deepest and use it against you.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
I’ve never been physically abused by a woman, but emotionally and mentally I have, and it’s really not fun. Surely when they know the stuff that cuts you the deepest and use it against you.
I've been in an abusive relationship. That was fun. Talk about being verbally eviscerated for the smallest thing, or being shit talked about behind your back. :draper2

Can't say anything about it because that makes you "weak" in the eyes of society.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I've been in an abusive relationship. That was fun. Talk about being verbally eviscerated for the smallest thing, or being shit talked about behind your back. :draper2

Can't say anything about it because that makes you "weak" in the eyes of society.
Yeah exactly. It really is just so shitty. Thankfully I had some friends who saw it and helped me out and gave me the courage to walk away.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Yeah exactly. It really is just so shitty. Thankfully I had some friends who saw it and helped me out and gave me the courage to walk away.

That of course was the long-term relationship I've talked to everyone about, dumped me on Christmas, and yada yada yada.

Admittedly, we both were kinda toxic to one another and we probably shouldn't have kept it going as long as we did, but that's in the past and I barely can muster a shit to give about it. :lizlol

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Meh, I'm sure she has done called Elon Musk to borrow a few bucks to pay off her balance.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Well the usual suspects have already spun this into identity politics.

My dumb post in this thread eventually went right to that from both sides that are deep inside the spectrum.....didn't have to be a psychic to see that happening.