• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Johnny Depp wins defamation lawsuit

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
silvan-giger-johnny-depp.gif

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Like, even though it was clear she was lying, I honestly was a little bit worried that they wouldn’t come to this verdict. Because a lot of folks still think men can’t be victims, and it’s said.

Tho I guess as Jeff pointed out in the main chat, both were award stuff

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
That 2 mill amber got is going to be mostly eaten up by legal fees I have to think and she got no punitive which means she has to pay. Johnny get 10 plus 5 to cover legal costs and keep the extra so he comes out pretty well here. nowhere near the 100 Amber was seeking.

And even if Johnny won no money, I believe he said all he wanted was for his side of story to be listened to and the truth to come out so I think he's likely on cloud 9 right now

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
That 2 mill amber got is going to be mostly eaten up by legal fees I have to think and she got no punitive which means she has to pay. Johnny get 10 plus 5 to cover legal costs and keep the extra so he comes out pretty well here. nowhere near the 100 Amber was seeking.

And even if Johnny won no money, I believe he said all he wanted was for his side of story to be listened to and the truth to come out so I think he's likely on cloud 9 right now
Yeah, I’m just happy he got to give his side and be heard.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
One very sad thing about this : you know this is going to be a go to for every wifeless manlet to discredit any future female victim of household abuse. GOP already posting celebratory gifs even though Depp is a pretty staunch Liberal lmao