AMA Johnny Blaze and Azrael Gamma v. Mercer and Wyatt Petty

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Johnny Blaze and Azrael Gamma v. Mercer and Wyatt Petty

Deadlines
Remember that role-plays are to be received no later than 11:59 PM EST on Wednesday, August 30th, 2023.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vegeta

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
@Brandon Blaze @OMB @Paul Heyman

Deadline has been extended to Wednesday, August 30th, 2023 to match the other card’s deadline and give everyone a chance to acclimate back.

Last edited:

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
What year do you think it is Smark? :hmm:

• Haha
Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Amazing you’re the first to bring that to my attention. :oops

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
/sorry this is so late/

Blaze was sitting there in his smoked filled living room, thinking about the recent events that had happened to him, letting out a huge sigh.

Johnny Blaze: This last show, well it didn't really go my way man. I mean I lost my debut match, I almost died in a sauna, I get attacked in the parking lot, and the worst of all, when I get back to my hotel room my smoke is all gone. Like, what even happened? It was the worst night of my life I swear. But, I got to shake it off.

Blaze takes a few hits off the joint next to him, and shakes his head.

Johnny Blaze: But, what I can't figure out, is why someone would attack me? As far as I know I don't have any bad blood with anyone, so whoever it was who attacked me just did it for no reason, or to be a dick or whatever. I hope someone has some answers for me to figure out who it was, because I'm honestly really upset over it.

Blaze then gets up, walking over to look out the window of his house, staring out to the front yard as he shakes his head.

Johnny Blaze: But, I got to focus on this. I'm teaming up with Azrael again, and taking on Mercer and Wyatt Petty. I've heard both of them are pretty mean people, but I believe me and my partner can handle it, that's if me and him can ever get on the same page, which I'm not so sure will happen, if he doesn't ever return my phone calls. I mean I tried and I tried and I tried and all I get his this weird voicemail that all I hear is someone breathing, but I never like, hear a beep? Shit's so weird man.

Blaze lets out another sigh, just shaking his head before giving a shrug.

Johnny Blaze: But, as far as this match goes, I'm ready for it, and I'm going to go out there, do my best, and do what I can to make sure me and Azrael walk away with the victory, because come hell, or high water, I will bring the smoke, and do what I got to do. Life comes at you fast sometimes, and if I got a target on my head, I don't want to weakness myself during a match, leaving myself open for another attack like last week.

Blaze punches the all,a little upset at himself for letting his guard down so easily.

Johnny Blaze: Karma is going to get whoever did this to me, and when I find out who it is, I'm going to get them as well. That's a promise, so I hope you're listening, I hope you're paying real close attention, because when it's all said and done, Johnny Blaze will be the one standing tall, as I look down at you and smile.

Blaze turns around at the camera and smiled, laughing a little bit.

Johnny Blaze: So, I'll see you soon, because I'm getting to the bottom of this, and don't blame me, for the things I do to you, when I get my hands on you.