• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Cade and Murdoch are officially face, do they have a future?

at judgment day they again shaked hands with the hardys, then they saved them on raw from dykstra, nitro and wgtt...murdoch finally didn't botch the canadian destroyer
are they the new big tag team of wwe or just crap?

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
Iam 99.9% sure they will turn on the hardys to keep the feud going hopefully with Cade & Murdoc winning the belts, I think Cade & Murdoc are currently the best Tag Team in the WWE, hopefully the WWE can do something with there tag teams (move them to one brand) and sort them out so they can be interesting again.
All i hope is that they dont split them up because this would ruin a good tag team.

3lions

Reaction score
^^^ Thanks.

I don't buy into this C&M face turn. It seemed anti-cmatic and Jeff refused to shake hands with Murdock, so they are not on the same page yet. It makes sence to keep C&M heel and let their feud continue. It has actually been a pretty good feud and their matches have been good. I'd like to see them win the belts somewhere down the road, heading into a feud with Cryme Tyme (for example).

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Cade and Murdoch are the best team that the WWE has on their roster right now.

The way this is going to happen is their going to build up the buddy-buddy angle, which will eventually end with them turning on the Hardys after the fans have bought it all.

Now that being said. I would be far more interested to see the Hardys turn heel on Cade and Murdoch. Its somewhere they have never been as a tag team, and I think that Cade and Murdoch can get over huge as faces.

TheViper4Life

Reaction score
OK, I totally disagree with anyone who says C&M are the best tag team...far from it.

But, the face turn wont last for long (unless Hardy's turn heel), it's pretty obvious that one of the teams will turn to keep the feud alive.

IMO, although C&M and the Hardy's is an entertaining feud...I would rather WGTT feud with them, it just seems more entertaining to me. Seeing them on RAW last night got my hopes up that they were finally going to feud with the Hardy's until C&M came out.

-R3-

Reaction score
Jeff is too nice. xD

Be good TV if they did turn heel though.

phantomgerald

maybe one of the hardys can turn on the other 3. that will make it even more interesting

monkeystyle

Reaction score
OK, I totally disagree with anyone who says C&M are the best tag team...far from it.

That's personal opinion, but if you look objectively at the whole picture you have;

a tag team with two excellent wrestlers
two wrestlers who can talk on the mic and be entertaining
a gimmick that is gimmicky and fun, but is not ridiculous

That puts them heads over any other tag team on Raw, and everyone on SD with the exception of L&K whom I could see argued, but I wouldn't.

Soulpower

^^In defense of London and Kendrick, if they were allowed to be themselves ( a couple of idiots) they would have a huge fanbase.

As for Cade and Murdoch, I like them as a team, both are talented in the ring and on the mic. And I think this angle is a great idea. At the start people didn't give a damn about Cade and Murdoch, but that's been changing week after week with all the "help" C & M have given to the Hardys... Meaning that when they finally turn on the Hardys theyll be in for a chorus of boos from the fans.

I can't beleive this, but creative is doing the right as it relates to building up Cade and Murdoch after a year and a half of non-stop jobbing.

MikeRaw

Well when this feud started C&M were heels but ever since them the matches have been goodspirited/competitive matches and they have been great. Cade and Murdoch were great heels and I think they are one of the top 3 teams in the WWE.They can really be big and as a face or heel they can be effective.I personnaly would like them heel but whatever works.....I think the Hardyz may axctually turn heel.If you look at it,each time Cade N Murdoch go to help the Hardyz seem un greatful especially Jeff.He is always trying to stay away and stuff....I think this feud can keep going for a while and be entertaining but Cade N Murdoch need the belts....

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
The little place in the back of your mind that you
I don't buy the whole we have the hardy boyz back thing. First off all I think they are the next tag champs and second of all I smell a heel turn soon. Both have great in ring ability and IMO Lance is good on the mic, two guys that can and probably will go far but they need to split as a tag team.

Kaedon

Reaction score
I honestly dont know what is going on with the gay cowboys. I mean they really could be turned, but then again, it could just be a swerve. It's exciting because they seem to be geniunely face, so if they do turn, it wont be boring.

Truth

Reaction score
I hated them at first before they fueded with the Hardys, but since then they have proven themselves to me. THey work great together, they can both cut a promo (Cade kinda, Murdoch hell yeah), and actually have in ring talent, hey if Murdochs overweight behinds can do a canadian destroyer, thats skill. They play great heels, and only time will tell to say if theyre good face's. I'm liking there gimmick and think they have a future as a tag team. We will probly see an 8 man tag at ONS, Murdoch/Cade, Hardys vs WGTT, Nitro and Dykstra, Hardys and Rednecks win, then as there celebrating the Rednecks put the hurtin on them. But then in a twist, WGTT, Nitro/Dykstra join in and the Rednecks beat on them too, there now major heel tweeners, beating up everybody. The four tag teams then collide in a TLC match later on at a PPV near by.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I've been saying it for a while now. Trevor Murdoch is going to be a huge breakout star in the next 2-3 years.