John Cena: "WWE is disrespecting me"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Yeah definitely a more badass moveset if his character is going to change. Good way to progress that badass face storyline would be to go up against authority. Cena and Johnny Ace feud or even Vince.

WhiteEagle

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
nathanpinno.me
Cena vs. The Boss? Now that would be good watching, especially if Cena won in the end! I remember when Shawn Michaels went up against Vince - now that was classic!

Heel turn is maybe needed, but not necessary IMHO.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Not absolutely necessary no, because they can just tweak his current character to become less stale. Would you prefer John Cena to stay as he is now? And yeah Michales vs Vince was great, and even better was the numerous Stone Cold vs Vince feuds. Orton vs McMahon family was a classic though, and quite recent. Punting him in the head, that was amazing.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
The problem with Cena is his gimmick screams 1993. Thats the last time the colorful hero worked imo. He needs to be the next evolution of a top babyface not a repeat of previous success.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
WhiteEagle said:
Tweaking his character is better than a heel turn IMHO. Maybe make him more of a rapper who doesn't give SHIT to what anyone else tells him.

I wouldn't mind the latter, not giving a shit what people think. Sort of like a SCSA. But I'd rather see him heel since I've not seen that in years lol :).

seabs said:
The problem with Cena is his gimmick screams 1993. Thats the last time the colorful hero worked imo. He needs to be the next evolution of a top babyface not a repeat of previous success.

Agreed. People have changed now'adays. I think if Hogan was in this era as himself, he'd get boo'd eventually too.