John Cena Working Through Multiple Injuries

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

v1-power

Reaction score
shopping TNA

ok about 3 weeks before christmas i orderd the raven and jeff hardy DVD pack and to this day which is Febuary 15th i still havent got it i have done everything e-mail and **** but i still havent got it and on WWE.com i actualy get it your thoughts on this

and sorry i didnt know what thread it went to so i put it in TNA discussion i'm ok if it is moved

WeztSide

Reaction score
wow that sucks well all I can say is I hope u get it soon. Wow thats a looong wait

xtremebadass

I ain't locking it or moving it, it's cool. It is kind of interesting because I look at ShopTNA all the time, and that certificate varification thing comes up like it's some illegal operation. If they haven't sent you your stuff, and you stated it in E mails and what not, I my friend got two words for ya, LAW SUIT, lol

King_Ash

Reaction score
Yeah cause you know you need to pay them before they are shipped out.

This Guy

usually with online sites, they don't charge your credit card until the item has been shipped.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Dude back in 2003 I ordered an AJ Styles shirt and it took 3 MONTHS to send. They kept on delaying it and delaying it saying they were out of stock and didn't respond to my dad's emails, they ended up sending it eventually with a Jeff Jarrett autograph picture.. i think it was worth it though.

I ordered a Kid Kash shirt last week and it came in 3days..

koberulz

Reaction score
Use the ROH site. I'm in Australia, and get most of my stuff in a week.

It's cheaper, too.

v1-power

Reaction score
thanks for the replies. last night on msn i was e-mailing tna oder thingy and we were exchanging emails on how it didnt come and after an hour they said it was canceled due to credit card and up on my credit card it says i payed for it so i'm like i payed for it and stuff and i demanded an apoligy and free stuff(LOL) and there like were sorry and we will send you out some stuff that we have in stock(what a lie) and then i asked if i could have my money back and there like sorry we dont do refunds what a f***ed up thing

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
LOL omg thats Bull s hit man well hopefully youll get some free s hit for it.

xtremebadass

damn TNAShop, send them an Email in big letters "I am going to WWESHOP!" lol

Johnny23

Reaction score
Man thats screwed up,and to think i was gonna buy some stuff from TNA aswell,ohh well, I do hope you get your stuff man

Acideyez

Reaction score
Yeah that's messed up. I'd get thier phone number and once you get ahold of someone demand to speak to a supervisor. I guarantee you'll get all sorts of free stuff then. Just remember the customer is always right lol

xtremebadass

yea i heard about that site man, that guy needs to do something about his crap he ordered, man I would totally do more than just complain