John Cena Wants Rematch With The Rock

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
I expect Cena to win the title at night of champions and will probably end up facing rock at WM. :upset:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
You need to understand, building youth doesn't equal money. I too would have personally used the Rock to propel Bryan into the main event and to stay there, but I have no issue with him facing Cena. It's yet another opportunity for him to turn heel, and even if he doesn't, we'll all care and actually watch that match. It's there to draw, that's it. If the roster is filled with other matches giving the future good opportunities then one present dream match is fine. I've said this before, but you all act as if WWE hasn't lied in the past. As soon as Cena lost it was obvious it wasn't going to be once in a lifetime.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I personally don't want to see Cena vs Rock again, I don't really care about it. First time I didn't care much either, it was like, all right, no problem, let's watch this. And every potential interesting booking idea or gimmick change for Cena that could've come with that was wasted. I don't want them taking the WM ME spot again for me to watch the same boring match again and for Cena to win this time and we have another kid-pleasing Cena title reign.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
^ I agree with Leo. The reason I don't want to see it is because it won't be anything. John Cena's career is toe to toe with The Rocks. John Cena is a 12 time world champion, a royal rumble winner, and much more. What's really going to happen if Cena fights Rock again? Cena beats Rock woohoo. There's nothing special about it, all we'll see is two of the biggest stars ever once a month make fun of each other. I'd rather see young talent being pushed instead of seeing a guy who has 5 moves and doesn't put people over, and a guy who disappears for years and shows up demanding a championship match out of the blue. No thanks, would rather use that spot for a United States championship match, at least we'll see young talent in the ring that way.

TheSexyPedo

Jobber
Reaction score
Farooq The GOAT of WWEForums said:
^ I agree with Leo. The reason I don't want to see it is because it won't be anything. John Cena's career is toe to toe with The Rocks. John Cena is a 12 time world champion, a royal rumble winner, and much more. What's really going to happen if Cena fights Rock again? Cena beats Rock woohoo. There's nothing special about it, all we'll see is two of the biggest stars ever once a month make fun of each other. I'd rather see young talent being pushed instead of seeing a guy who has 5 moves and doesn't put people over, and a guy who disappears for years and shows up demanding a championship match out of the blue. No thanks, would rather use that spot for a United States championship match, at least we'll see young talent in the ring that way.

First of all a reminder. Cena might be a 5 move guy, but theres no denying hes the top dog in the business.

You want to see young talent watch Superstars, watch some indie show. People will always pay to see a rock vs cena, even if the actual match quality is awful, rather than a 5 star US Championship match between 2 irrelevant "young talents". Get over it already.