John Cena vs CM Punk in 3 weeks in a PPV.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TrueNavinWWE

Jobber
Reaction score
Cena and Punk will clash in Night of Champions in less than three weeks.As everybody knows that a feud is going on between Big Show and Cena. Will Big Show interrupt in Cena's match leading to a DQ helping Punk retain his title?

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Hopefully the big show is out of the title picture and Punk retains the title cleanly by submission!

It's rumoured that he may debut a new wwe belt soon, so maybe it will be at night of champions.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
It's plausible, but Big Show didn't even appear on this weeks RAW. Instead, he appeared in a dark match. I really think the Big Show vs Cena feud could be over now, I see no reason why they'd carry it on. But knowing how much WWE like to protect their baby Cena, it's likely that Show could interfere or do something to let Punk win.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
I don't want Big Show anywhere near the main event scene. Let punk win cleanly.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Conventional wisdom says that Cena wins in his hometown.

I don't know if conventional wisdom is right on this one. I can easily see Punk winning and revealing the new belt on the subsequent Monday Night Raw.

wk

TrueNavinWWE

Jobber
Reaction score
Punk is a "Punk" he can't win over Cena. There's no more respect for him in the WWE Universe. He is a coward which was proved before when on the last RAW he was fighting Jerry Lawler even after the match was over leading Cena to come out and help Lawler. When Cena demanded the cage to be lifted CM Punk ducked out of the cage. He did not even look at his eyes.

TrueNavinWWE

Jobber
Reaction score
twitter users can i get a follow @truenavinwwe please. Its a request.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I could see Cena winning but I think Punk retains dirty, since it's Cena and he can't lose clean unless it's to a part timer who won't benefit from it at all.

TrueNavinWWE

Jobber
Reaction score
It should be a no DQ match or no championship advantage for Punk because he is such a coward that he will lose himself by countout.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
TrueNavinWWE said:
It should be a no DQ match or no championship advantage for Punk because he is such a coward that he will lose himself by countout.

Nah. To early in a feud to book such a match. Plus Punk should hold the title until the Royal Rumble to make it more interesting.

Cena is too boring.

fjsilvia

Jobber
Reaction score
this feud between John Cena and Cm Punk is getting really BORING !!!

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
I dont think it's boring at all!! cm punk will win at night of champions and reveal a new title design!!! :yay:

Victoria Justice

Champion
Reaction score
Vince McMahon said:
I dont think it's boring at all!! cm punk will win at night of champions and reveal a new title design!!! :yay:

Bull shit Cena taking that belt in his home town.