John Cena Value to WWE = $106 Million

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
- ESPN’s financial expert Michele Steele tweeted on Tuesday that John Cena was worth $106 million in retail value to WWE in 2011.

No further details were given to explain Cena’s direct impact on WWE’s business, but the figure likely includes John Cena merchandise and an estimate of Cena’s impact on PPV buyrates, live event ticket sales and ad revenue from WWE programming featuring Cena.

With that kind of money rolling in due to , its understandable how WWE would be hesitant turning him heel and disrupting a formula that is working very well.

:(

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
The money they'll make off a heel turn could surpass that with how much interest they'll be in his merch from the adults plus potential for higher ratings and buy rates. It's a risk but it could pay off huge. Hopefully this stops all the CM Punk being the face of the wwe shit some people have been saying.

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
Wow, that's impressive. Not surprised though. Still think a heel turn is in effect.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
I can believe it. Cena has done the most work in and out of the WWE. Take the Make A Wish foundation. He has raised several million dollars, and has impacted 1000's upon 1000's of peoples lives. The money WWE makes off of Cena is from his mic skills, merchendise, PPVs, eventss, and activities even outside of the ring. WWE has made probably 1-3 million dollars, just off the Wrestlemania hype.

Overall, you have to agree that Cena has an outstanding personality, and is a great person.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Those who deny that Cena is a great person are moronic. Cena is a great guy, people just hate his character which is completely understandable. Some people go far enough to wish Cena injury, or despise him outside of wrestling, that's just plain wrong.

Goldberg

The Artiste
Reaction score
Great guy.

I loved it when he rap battled Kurt Angle.

Zeus1

Jobber
Reaction score
I was quite a big fan of cena for quite some time.