John Cena Sig

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Enigma22

Reaction score
Cena-Sig.jpg

i havent made anything in a while. what do u think?

PeepShow

Well, theres no boarder, the background is way too dark IMO, and the text just doest work for that one.....lol. Its not terrible though

5/10

Enigma22

Reaction score
ya i never use a border. i dont like them much. i made the background that dark cause that was just the look i was going for. and ya i didnt really spend much time on the text but i dont think its bad IMO.

The Miz

Reaction score
ya i never use a border. i dont like them much. i made the background that dark cause that was just the look i was going for. and ya i didnt really spend much time on the text but i dont think its bad IMO.

Well you should use a boarder in almost all your sigs, a 1 pxl black one usually does the job. Not only does it look better, but if you don't have a boarder then it is basically unfinished & looks not to great.

Enigma22

Reaction score
lol i tried to keep it simple since i havent made one since early june. i think its better then making it crowed and stuff

thanks for ur advice the miz

Spity94

Reaction score
yo enigma,ive seen better from you man,but its not to bad for the thing you were goin for but ill igve a 6/10

WWFATTITUDE1998

Reaction score
4/10
I can't see the background except for on the bottom. Plain text, no border, and it just looks too plain. It looks like you made it in paint, no offense, just telling it like it is.

Enigma22

Reaction score
haha u guys have killed the rest of my self asteem. u may kill myself now.

Enigma22

Reaction score
lol ya i know. i didnt think this cena one was that bad tho. especially since i havent made anything for a few monthes. it turned out how i wanted it to basically. i might make another sig or banner soon...

Famou$ 187

I've seen ur work & this is pretty good.
Only flaw i would say is the text.
8/10.