• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John Cena Should Go To Smackdown

TheAnswer

Reaction score
Okay, I can already hear the arguments about Cena being the number one guy and should be on the number one show. Rightfully so, but Smackdown needs John Cena.

When John Cena got injured, how many people said "oh no, now Raw's roster is so thin!" But when Edge got injured or any other top star on Smackdown gets hurt, Smackdown hurts, because theres no one else.

Heres my ideal situation. John Cena comes back in say May. He attacks Randy Orton, and at the end of Raw, Vince McMahon tells John Cena he's been traded. There will be a few days of speculation about which show he's going to be on, even though its kind of obvious. Cena ends up getting traded to Smackdown for say.....Edge and Great Khali.

John Cena feuds with first MVP, than a face of either Kane/Undertaker. In his next feud he's going after the World Heavyweight Championship and faces Batista. This match would be the mainevent of Survivor Series and it ends with Orton interferring and costing Cena the match. At Armageddon the next month Cena has a rematch but its in a Triple Threat Match with MVP included. Cena still doesn't win, but MVP does. At New Years Revoultion Cena faces Batista and beats him clean. And finally Cena wins the Royal Rumble, and jumps back over to Raw.

Now to Raw. Right now Orton will be feuding with Shawn Michaels and Triple H for seemingly the rest of the year. So, lets skip that and go to the Raw after Cena comes back and gets traded. Orton, who's still WWE Champion, will get called out by Edge and want a shot at the WWE Championship, than Michaels and Triple H interrupt and they end up having a Fatal 4 way at Judgment Day, and Chris Jericho is feuding with Umaga for 2 months out of the summer. Edge beats Orton at Judgment Day, and Orton and Edge face each other at the Great American Bash. Mr. Kennedy and Y2J feud leading to there match at Summer Slam. Shawn Michaels turns on Triple H right before SummerSlam and they have a match at Summerslam. Edge vs Orton vs Lashley at SummerSlam for the WWE Championship.....Edge retains. September, Michaels and HHH face each other again this time its a #1 Contenders match. Triple H wins and faces Edge at No Mercy, wins it, and they feud until Survivor Series. Triple H feuds with Orton at Armageddon and New Years Revolution and Y2J and Edge feud until New Years Revolution. Orton wins the championship at New Years Revolution, and feuds with Y2J. Jericho beats him and becomes the WWE Championship at Royal Rumble.

Now, Cena jumps ship to Raw and him and Orton feud until No Way Out where Cena beats him. Than in the mainevent of WrestleMania 25 its John Cena vs Chris Jericho.

What do you guys think? I know I'm thinking ahead but I don't think this is all that bad of an idea.

HHHforever

Reaction score
Not a bad idea, but never going to happen. You put a lot of thought in that and it is an impressive idea, but I don't see Orton being champion that long. I'm pretty sure he'll lose at Wrestlemania, more than likely to HHH, if not sooner than that. But not a terrible idea. I think when Cena comes back he needs to be heel, if that happens then he should be a huge heel on Raw, but I highlt doubt that will happen either.

The Rated R CMStar

Well, he feuded Brock Lesnar, Kurt Angle, JBL and Eddie Guerrero. He had his heel turn. He became World Champion. If you call that doing nothing then you are wrong.

All was good, but you know almost every feud Cena will have will be related to the title, and you set him in three feuds away from the title. Then I really don't see MVP being champ this soon. And you had in one year three feuds WWE considers Wrestlemania Main event worthy: Undertaker vs Cena, Batista vs Cena and Cena vs Jericho

phantomgerald

Raw is the A show, Cena must return with a bang, Raw needs rating, therefore Smackdown have no chance of getting Cena at least for a few years.

CenaMark54

That would be a horrible idea. Smackdown is on Friday Nights. Most of Cena's fans are street thugs, who are out banging girls and robbing liquor stores on Friday nights.

Therefore, ratings on Fridays wouldn't change, but the WWE would lose the street thug demographics on Mondays.

Keep Cena on Mondays because thats the day most street thugs take a break from their criminal activities.

Travis40

People who said that Cena didn't do anything on SD is full of crap. Look at this

Fueded with:
JBL
Eddie
Big Show
Lesnar
Angle
Heyman
Rhyno
Benoit

Now look at that, that's why he shouldn't be on SD again, becuase he's done everything that there is to do there.

Great One

People who said that Cena didn't do anything on SD is full of crap. Look at this

Fueded with:
JBL
Eddie
Big Show
Lesnar
Angle
Heyman
Rhyno
Benoit

Now look at that, that's why he shouldn't be on SD again, becuase he's done everything that there is to do there.
You realize absolutely no one you named on there is still wrestling on SD (hell none of em are even in the fucking WWE for that matter except JBL)... giving him more of a reason to go there to feud with the brand new roster.

Anyways, I for one would like to see it and I'm sure it could happen seeing how he'll be gone for at least a year hopefully giving some new guys a chance to shine and build their characters and hopefully get into a Cena sort of role (Punk, Kennedy, Hardy).