John Cena rumored return

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G

Zany Clowny

AvrilWasRight,EverythingIsSoComplicated
Reaction score
1613377692195.gif

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Given romans given state and cena being the face, it would make sense to have it main event summerslam. Let them do it: cena made it entertaining when Roman was way more boring, just imagine how great it’d be now.

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Given romans given state and cena being the face, it would make sense to have it main event summerslam. Let them do it: cena made it entertaining when Roman was way more boring, just imagine how great it’d be now.
Exactly imagine how great this will be now that both of them have insane star power.

This could be incredible!

Reactions: edge4ever

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I remember loving the build to their match at No Mercy 2017 since it was basically Cena just clowning on how unready Roman was for the position the way booking him in, namely in terms of mic skills. Seeing Cena ab-lib & causing Roman to forget his lines than have Cena mock him for it was hilarious. Then No Mercy 2017 happened and they had one of the worst big matches I've ever seen. Hated it, absolutely hated it.

That said, the concept of a re-match isn't awful to me, I know Cena & Roman could certainly have a great match together, so I could sign off on the idea of giving them another chance. Though if he's to return, I'd hope he'd do more than just wrestle Roman, it feels like a waste to me to have Cena return for a run just to face people he's already fought.