John Cena reportedly returning as a free agent.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

britishheel

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
beermoney
Favorite Wrestler
chrissabin
PWInsider has recently mention John Cena's upcoming return on to WWE on July 4th.
This to my understanding (roughly) is a Smackdown Live show. However PWInsider has reported that this doesn't mean Cena will be exclusively showing up on the blue brand. A pitch has been made for John Cena to be a free agent, if the reports of him also winning the title back late this year then this would mean the separate brands would share a champion.
This being said PWInsider isn't the best source at times and it's all just rumoured and if everything is correct then the brand split would mean nothing as the Smackdown champ would roam between brands.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Cena vs Reigns at SummerSlam. Reigns announces it next week

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Cena vs Reigns at SummerSlam. Reigns announces it next week

His announcement is either gonna be that or that he'll declare himself the #1 contender and will go on to face the winner of Lesnar vs Joe at SummerSlam.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I never thought I'd ever say this, but they need Cena back.