WrestleMania John Cena & Nikki Bella vs The Miz & Maryse

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
cenamiz.jpg

What can we really expect from this match? Will it be good? Does Miz and Maryse have even a slither of a chance of winning?
This match goes 2 ways...

1) Cena/Bella win and Cena proposes marriage
2) Cena/Bella win and Cena doesn't propose marriage

I'd love for Miz to win, but :supercena:

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
In my opinion, I think The Miz and Maryse will win, by Maryse pinning Nikki Bella. Only to then Nikki to be all upset, John Cena enters the ring and helps up Nikki, drops to one knee and proposes. Turns a defeat into a victory

Interesting, I think I'm okay with that.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
In my opinion, I think The Miz and Maryse will win, by Maryse pinning Nikki Bella. Only to then Nikki to be all upset, John Cena enters the ring and helps up Nikki, drops to one knee and proposes. Turns a defeat into a victory
That is good booking...everyone gets a Wrestlemania moment...

[HASHTAG]#whisperinthewind4wwecreative[/HASHTAG]

I guess I'm most curious about actually seeing Maryse wrestle...and what she wears...lol

Last edited:

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
Either we get a squash match with Cena pinning Miz AND proposing or Cena/Bella lose but we get the bitter-sweet proposal. Knowing WWE it will probably be the former. Not gonna lie tho' kinda interested to see how Miz/Maryse wrestle together.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
The build-up has been good so far and I wouldn't be surprised if The Miz and Maryse won, to be frank.

Isn't this supposed to be Nikki's final match, by the way? If so, then people usually go out on their back in their retirement matches.

But, I don't think that'll be the case here and I have a feeling the good guys will win.

Eva Maryse

The Artiste
Reaction score
I'd love to see Miz and Maryse win this, but they wont. Just a shame because they've really carried this feud, Cena has been good on Talking Smack but him and Nikki are just so cringe worthy.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
I'd love to see Miz and Maryse win this, but they wont. Just a shame because they've really carried this feud, Cena has been good on Talking Smack but him and Nikki are just so cringe worthy.

And that post victory proposal will take them to the heights of cringyness.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Isn't this supposed to be Nikki's final match, by the way?
Those were the rumors...but apparently she has been booked for shows/events after Wrestlemania...so I guess
her neck is fine...and if Alexa retains the title or Natalya or God forbid Carmella wins it a Mania...Nikki may get a
shot at the title in the near future.

May-be Maryse will also join the SmackDown women's division permanently? That'll be cool...

Last edited:

Eva Maryse

The Artiste
Reaction score
Those were the rumors...but apparently she has been booked for shows/events after Wrestlemania...so I guess
her neck is fine...and if Alexa retains the title or Natalya or God forbid Carmella wins it a Mania...Nikki may get a
shot at the title in the near future.

May-be Maryse will also join the SmackDown women's division permanently? That'll be cool...

I'm a Nikki fan, but this feud has really put me off her.

After watching SmackDown its even more depressing that the Super Cenas are going to lock in dual STF's and get the win that doesn't benefit them at all.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
I'm a Nikki fan, but this feud has really put me off her.
How? Because Maryse looks better in her outfit?
After watching SmackDown its even more depressing that the Super Cenas are going to lock in dual STF's and get the win that doesn't benefit them at all.
Hey...I don't think its so cut and dry...I mean just look at the results from last years Wrestlemania...

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
I personally love this feud.

I was about to basically repeat everything I had posted on last night's smackdown review. So I'll save the time and just say I like it.

Reactions: Grievous 3D