John Cena has already moved on from Nikki Bella?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2

So ive been following/watching WrestleTalk for awhile, i think Oli Davis and Luke Owen are actually pretty decent people and they just uploaded this video not long ago, and i figured i would share this video with yall.

I never really watched much of Total Bellas but from the little bit i saw, John seems like...well... i honestly dont know how to describe him.

Forgive me for the lack of a description for John Cena, i find it hard to find words to describe a guy who made his girlfriend sign a large contract just to be with him which was somewhere between 30 or 70 pages long. Honestly i dont remember the exact number but i know it was extremely long and in that range..i get thats just who John is but its kinda absurd. (In a way ive considered how John was in Total Bellas was fake despite it being a reality show, but honestly despite how crazy it is i find it believeable)

Im honestly not shocked if this news is true, but i feel sorry for whoever the unlucky soul is that just so happens to fall for John, it seems like living with him is literately a troubleing and painful experience.

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
That seems odd, like they said in the video shes appearntly been living with Brie and Daniel. since thats what Nikki said in her own video.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Wouldn't surprise me.

I'm sure he's already found someone else to dump eventually because he seems to have commitment issues.

Reactions: InsaneAlphaBeta

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Rumor is its Carmella...

The timing of this is all very suspect if you ask me.

Perhaps Carmella "sucked" her successful cash in
& title Reign out of Cena?

Yeah...I'm done being nice.

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
That seems odd, like they said in the video shes appearntly been living with Brie and Daniel. since thats what Nikki said in her own video.
She spends the night at his apartment but lives with Brie. Could be BS. Don't know, don't really care lol

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Rumor is its Carmella...
:hmm:
371f35d46dc2c7a73f259a2663cab1e6.jpg

c6f4f1610a70b568757f55a9ac07628c--workout-exercises-workout-men.jpg

Old heel rapper John does look like he'd be a good match for her Trashy Shore gimmick.
I mean... Now I am just throwing this out there... But... maybe... this means... a heel turn... maybe...

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Why did John go from a hottie to a thottie? John knows you trade up not trade down, right?

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
trashy from Cena if true.
Rebounded from a 6 year relationship like that

Koko B.

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Read there was no truth to that rumour. It's all a plot for Total Bellas.

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
I still think the break up is a work for Total Bellas.. I feel Cena can do a lot better than Nikki.. I mean, he's John Cena after all.. and Nikki is just.. just fuck it.

All this relationship talk is giving me a headache.